[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brian Cage buries the shit outta WWE and manlet era!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: bc1.jpg (57KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
bc1.jpg
57KB, 600x694px
His wrestling goal is to work for New Japan Pro Wrestling rather than wrestle at WrestleMania:

> "I wouldn't be opposed to going back to WWE, but if it doesn't happen for me I'm fine with that. Obviously that would be rad but truth be told at this moment, this very second, my goal would be to go to New Japan than it would be to work WrestleMania… I mean f--king Snooki was at WrestleMania. Snooki's not going to be at the Tokyo Dome."

Undeserving Manlets in the WWE:

"To me being in WWE already was already a bit of a dream killer and to me, with all of the other people they signed, it almost made it not that impressive that I got signed because there was a lot of people that shouldn't be there and don't deserve to be there. It's like what does this(indy signings) even mean? It is meaningless. But with New Japan, unless you're f--king awesome, you're not going to be there. So for me, as far as our craft it's more of a feather in the cap and a pat on your back to say 'hey, you're fucking good at what you do'."
>>
BASED
>>
couldn't pass wellness anyway
>But with New Japan, unless you're f--king awesome, you're not going to be there.

LOL
>>
Based Machine
>>
>>1721377
How do you know that? If its the size, then Brock lesnar looks just as big.
>>
>>1721380
Brock couldn't pass it either
>>
>>1721380
And Lesnar is a well known roider.
>>
lol at someone with a workrate as low as brian "roids" cage complaining about anyone else's in ring program
>>
>>1721365
>unless you're f--king awesome
aren't the young cucks there?
>>
>>1721388
So is Cody Hall and those mitb indians on youtube are better wrestlers
>>
>>1721365
You think he's bitching about manlets? Are you legitimately retarded?

Most of the wrestlers in New Japan and who went to the Tokyo Dome are fucking manlets. Some of them are the same guys guys like you bitch about like Finn Balor and AJ Styles.
>>
>>1721377
NJPW alums:
>Styles
>Goldberg
>Lesnar
>Steiner brothers
>RVD
>>
>>1721407
What the fuck is your point?

He said unless you're awesome you won't be there which if you look at even the current roster is untrue.
>>
>>1721382
>>1721384

It doesn't matter, Lesnar makes money and is the top star of WWE. Vince loves his big men, Brain cage could easily get a job there.
>>
>>1721365
-He can't go back because wellness.
-NJPW and puro in general had plenty of untalented gaijin through the years.
>>
>>1721427
brian cage can't work worth a shit and wouldnt draw a dime, though.
>>
>>1721411
>>1721429

The comparison here is between wrestlemania and NJPW's biggest event Wrestle Kingdom at Tokyo Dome. What he means is that any manlet can participate in wrestlemania nowadays, the event has lost its worth in that sense. That is not the case in Wrestle kingdom, you have to earn it.
>>
>>1721431
Technically, Lesnar can't "work worth a shit" either, if you look at his wrestling as a standalone aspect.

Its upto WWE to make him into a star, just like they did with Lesnar and for a short period in Ryback.
>>
>>1721427
>Lesnar
>top star of the WWE

>Lesnar is the top star of UFC
>not true
>>
>with all of the other people they signed, it almost made it not that impressive that I got signed

absolutely REKT
>>
>>1721444
>That is not the case in Wrestle kingdom, you have to earn it.

Plenty of shitters competed in wrestle kingdom last January, look at the card
>>
>>1721365
He does realize a lot of the wwe signed manlets, wrestled in New Japan?....
>>
>>1721448
brock knows how to do big matches well, and since his contract is only to do big matches, he's good at what he does. he'd likely be the drizzling shits if he was on the road though, but he's good in the spot he's in.
>>
>>1721411
Well Goldberg sucks in the ring.
>>
>>1721405
OP's either fail in written comprehension or he was cucked recently by some manlet
>>
Cage is basically the best mixture of a wrestler in the world.

>looks like a fucking gorilla
>actually can talk on the mic
>is really agile for his size and can pull off moonsaults like it's nothing
>actually does power moves as a powerhouse

Then again, he's not a man
>>
>>1721495
>Has had two heart attacks
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.