[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>state of the crowd at SD tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>state of the crowd at SD tonight
>>
File: Co5q2ZuXEAAA_bM.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Co5q2ZuXEAAA_bM.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
nothing new

this is what happens when deanetty is your champion
>>
File: 1471568684284.jpg (150KB, 1551x710px) Image search: [Google]
1471568684284.jpg
150KB, 1551x710px
>>
>>1719819
because Lincoln Nebraska is a wrestling hotbed

they didn't get cable until after the attitude era
>>
>>1719832
Dont worry, raw will be just as bad with owens as champ
>>
>>1719819

They never sell the sections on the side that's not shown on tv.
>>
>>1719832
This is after the show when most of the crowd has left to beat traffic. Try again rawtist
>>
>>1719832
Crowd saw Roman and Rollins, said "fuck this, I paid for Smackdown, not fucking shitty Raw" and left.
>>
>>1719832
nah, it's clearly because Ramen is there
>>
>>1719832
>2/3 of the Shield there
>2/3 of the crowd already left
Smacklads win again, at least we only got one of the ratings killers.
>>
>>1719819
>>1719834
Yeah you could tell by listening to it for the last month. The crowd is so small you can hear individual voices whenever they react to stuff instead of any kind of collective cheer or boo.
>>
>>1719832
>AJ left NJPW for this

Embarrassing.
>>
>>1719819
>>1719832
>>1719834
lel whats the difference between this and performing in a high school gym?

wwe confirmed for outlaw shit
>>
>>1719904
>>1719929
>SMACKDOWNIE SEETHING
>>
You guys are retarded. People plan going to WWE months in advance.

Smackdown has only been relevant for like a month.

By November-December time the crowds for Smackdown will be full. Screencap this.
>>
>>1721253
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>1719874
You can see the seats were covered. That means they were never for sale.
>>
Ironically it's like /asp/ One guy making the threads and relying to himself with anti 4chan memes like "have sex"
>>
>>1719819
>people recording Naomi's entrance
That ass is a draw.
>>
>>1719819
Pics during women's """"""""""""""""wrestling"""""""""""''''"" segments don't count since everyone is on a piss break.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvUKq_QGJxE

eloquent explanation of why WWE is failing.

it's long though so I'll sum it it up: too much appealing to smarks. not enough appealing to the mainstream.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.