[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cwc/ pregame and eventual gamethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: cwc.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
23 hours to go before final 2 quarter final matches

Got ZSJ vs. Noam Dar and Rich Swann vs. TJ Perkins aka Suicide from Impact the video game

Not exactly excited about ZSJ-Dar but Swann-Perkins should be good

Our guy Gentleman Jack confirmed for the division too so that's a good thing
>>
>>1719350

zack memer jr better be winning
>>
Who /mostpowerfulraceintheworld/ here?
>>
>>1720833
FACT
>>
>>1720817
He's not getting past the Semis
>>
>>1720913
He better not be. I'll probably not watch the finals (at least on the night) if it's ZSJ Vs. Ibushi.
>>
>>1720923
The Semis & Finals are live on the same night
>>
>>1720926
Really? I thought they were next week with the finals the week after. Oh well, guess I'm going to have to force myself to watch at least one more ZSJ match. At least it has based Metalik.
>>
I think there is gonna be a success immediately but fukk on WWE and made appropriate as soon as possible because of what they do.

Not gonna be interesting to see how much freedom they have to work together and how that is gonna affect the rest of the list. You know, men like Owens, who will try Rollins and Zayn from any shyt drugged Cruiserweights trying to do, I hope we see more Ibushi versus kind of Kendrick than Cedric Alexander versus Ibushi for if we get too much of the latter is gonna be a burnout speed of the system and all branches of wrestlers injured.
>>
less than an hour to go

get hyped friends
>>
time for some wrasslin
>>
based hungry skeltal of many holds
>>
not gonna lie senpai this is garbage
>>
This is terrible, how are these guys draws? The skeltal is no selling everything
>>
Im watching this with my dad and he's confused and angry at everything on his tv and he fucking loves wrestling
>>
Ok now we get something that should be pretty good
>>
>>1722861
You should stop blowing him
>>
This one should be good, I hope Perkins wins.
>>
DO THE SUICIDE ENTRANCE TJ
>>
Go flippy black dude, he just loves to have fun MAGGLE!
>>
damn manik has moves
>>
It's a..... dab duel....
>>
MAMMA MIA THEY ARE DAB DUELING
>>
The dab duel was highes stakes than raw and smackdown's undercards
>>
My nigga Perkins going over
>>
pretty darn good match
>>
>>1720833
Flip bro here, TJP is gonna put the flip in flippy shit
>>
http://taima.tv/r/wooo
the latest episode is on now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.