[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most ruined finisher and why is it the superkick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: CrsEqW0VUAE3XCZ.jpg large.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CrsEqW0VUAE3XCZ.jpg large.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
What is the most ruined finisher and why is it the superkick?
>>
Why do these fags always rip off others instead of making their own stuff?
>>
How do you ruin a sidekick to the jaw?

I mean it's simple but, damn, it's a kick to the goddamn face.
>>
>Superkick was a common signature or normal move with tag teams in the 80's
>one dude made it popular
>people go back to using it like it used to
>RUINED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1717511
nobody knows how to perform it good
>>
kenny needs to distance himself from the yung cucks asap
>>
>>1717506
Because they can't get over being themselves so have to copy people that are more over than them
>>
>>1717527

this
>>
The DDT.
>>
>>1717506
they're in a feud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ZQzBunyyk
>>
Superkick will never not be based as fuck

>>1717506
Get worked.
>>
>>1719249
>The Elite sub-faction of Bullet Club in Japan makes vids dissing New Day
>Vince can't help but decide to turn that into a feud on Raw with his company's spinoff of Bullet Club
Why does that fag always rip off others instead of making his own stuff?
>>
>>1717494
>being mad a a fucking side kick any yellownelt in karate can do isnt a finisher any more

Shower

Weights

Clue
>>
>>1717494

>Young Cuck marks exist

Talk about cringe incarnate
>>
>>1717494
>cereal not shaped like tiny white penises that they can claim are legs kicking

they blew it
>>
>>1717494
Kenny about the Balor shirt
>“I think it’s sort of a cheesy cash-in, like, it’s bad enough that we have so many parodied t-shirt designs that people are buying,” said Omega. “It’s bad enough that you have to parody a legitimate wrestling logo. Parody a movie, parody a game, parody a TV show, but a wrestling shirt parodying a wrestling shirt, that’s a little cheesy. Can’t you go a little deeper than that? “Chances are you’re either a mother f***ing robot yourself that has no original idea, or you just wouldn’t be able to sell your own merchandise so you have to make something to similar to Bullet Club that people wanna buy it, in my humble opinion. But what do I know, I’m only the guy who has had six matches of the year.”

And now they do this , a bit ironic isn't it?
>>
>>1717506
>>1717511
>>1717527
>>1717528
>>1719669

How do these guys work retards every single time? It's golden. True heels.
>>
>>1717494
All submission moves
>>
>>1719684
To be fair, The Young Bucks' gimmick is to pretend they're relevant and suck Dave Meltzer's dick, so the idea of selling a T-shirt/cereal box resembling The New Day's leans more towards the Bucks than Omega.

Also, double irony, Bullet Club was Balor's idea (then Prince Devitt).
>>
>>1719695
Admittedly, the fact that so many submissions manage to get rope breaks so often kinda undersells them.
>>
>>1719707
Didn't WWE attempt to buy the BC license or something?
>>
>>1719662
>yellownelt in karate
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>1719726
NJPW weren't interested in their offer, as it's still a hot product overseas, hence why they formed the Balor Club and took some Bullet Club originals in retaliation.

WWE even tried to trademark the "too sweet" hand gesture. Don't think it went through, though.
>>
>>1719748
Vince gets mad when the Japanese refuse to let him have what he wants.
I think NJPW made the right call with not selling.
Now WWE is stuck with Gallows and Anderson on one roster and Styles on another.
So much for the club I guess.

Realistically speaking, how long will the BC even last?
>>
>>1719710
And the fact that people struggle in them for about 2 minutes straight without tapping
>>
>superkick
>finisher

Watch an 80s tag match
>>
>>1719692
>liking Young Bucks
>>
>>1719684
This is in character

You got worked
>>
File: YBs.jpg (152KB, 500x667px)
YBs.jpg
152KB, 500x667px
>>1719890
>not liking the best tag team in the world
>>
>>1719913
They aren't even the best tag team in New Japan
>>
>>1719926
If you say Briscoes then I'm going to laugh at you
>>
>>1717494
are they autistic?
>>
>>1719672
kek
>>
The Young Bucks truly are amazing heels. Not only have they convinced some wrestling fans to never watch a show they're on, they've also managed to get their fans in on the act. At the rate they're going, by 2020 they'll be able to empty 90% of a house with a surprise entrance. (The remaining neckbeards won't exactly pop but they'll be groaning as they cream their pants.)
>>
>>1720700
By 2020 they'll be years into dominating the WWE tag scene and setting new records for a tag team selling merch
>>
>>1717494
The DDT is easily the most ruined, it used to be one of the most protected finishers because it can legit kill you.
>>
>>1720700
Something something i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>1720706
Sure, but that'll only be because of neckbeards buying pack after pack of "cum in our pants" Young Bucks underwear. They'll pat themselves on the back for "starting a new Attitude Era" by driving ratings so low that respectable sponsors aren't available anyway.

It's going to be something.
>>
>>1720715
Imagine getting this mad about The Young Bucks.

Suck it, nerd.

>respectable sponsors
>WWE
>>
sharkshooter
>>
>>1717494
pedegree
a chump is using it now
>>
AA
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.