[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Couldn't beat Jericho >Beats John Cena Explain this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: y2aj.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
y2aj.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>Couldn't beat Jericho
>Beats John Cena

Explain this shit
>>
He had to pay his dues and Vince saw footage of him wrestling in WCW as a jobber and had the urge to bury him + he wrestled in TNA.
>>
His power level obviously increased. Are you retarded?
>>
>>1717363

Jericho has IT
>>
>>1717370
Thats just not true though
>>
>>1717363
Easy - Jericho beats John Cena.
>>
He would've beaten Roman with no interference.
>>
File: 1433809177771.jpg (128KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433809177771.jpg
128KB, 1080x1080px
>>1717363
JeriGOAT tricked him at Mania using the referee. Check the finish.
>>
Zenkai Power because of losing to Jericho and Reigns in pretty good matches gave him the power to overcome the odds of an older Cena
>>
Jericho was using DDP Yoga, that's right, DDP Yoga, and you too can obtain a DVD of DDP Yoga at a discounted price by entering the promo code Y-2-J on the pahjay. I love DDP Yoga, I do it all the time backstage, in my hotel room, in my bus when I'm touring with Fozzy. Remember, all you have to do is click the promo link and enter the code, Y-2-J, it's that simple and it helps keep this podcast on the air.
>>
>>1717443
I like Jericho as a wrestler but the man is a manipulative walking shill and I don't trust a single word that comes out of his mouth.
>>
>>1717456
Did Austin autocorrect to Jericho on your phone?
>>
>>1717424
AJ Styles is the true prince of all Saiyans.
>>
>>1717456
Just fucking kill yourself, retarded smark
>>
>>1717443
Fucking love how Jericho's just shills his sponsors in the middle of interviews.
>>
I can't believe they actually bothered making a t-shirt for a tag team that ended up lasting less than a month.
>>
>>1717456
Every podcaster shills shit, it's part of the job.
>>
>>1717443
I was listening to the Matt Hardy podcast earlier and he just broke into a Buffalo Wild Wings ad out of nowhere. He segued into it so effortlessly it was actually kind of fucking impressive.

I was really hoping Matt would go "TASTE THE DELIGHTFUL WINGS OF BUFFALO", but he didn't.
>>
Isn't AJ 2-1 against Jeridad?
>>
>>1717465
>>1717473
The shilling is recorded after the interview and edited in

Santa's not real either
>>
>>1717473
The ads are usually recorded elsewhere and cut in
>>
>>1717482
2-2 or 3-1, they had 4 matches but I don't remember how many Jeridad won
>>
>>1717363
Jericho looks like a man who has lived a long, hard life.
>>
He beat Jericho in his first singles WWE match. Remember, back when Chris was shit?
Y2J only became popular again as a character after his feud with AJ, and the subsequent Ambrose feud.
Jericho, one of the few good current things about Raw, literally owes his current popularity to two of Smackdown Live's top stars. Two stars who will be clashing THIS SUNDAY at WWE BACKLASH for the most prestigious title in the sport, the WWE World Championship.
>>
File: styles.png (456KB, 556x504px) Image search: [Google]
styles.png
456KB, 556x504px
>>1717466
that shit must got for a lot i'm guessing
>>
>>1717482
2-2 I'm pretty sure. AJ took Raw and Fastlane, Jericho took SmackDown and Mania.
>>
>>1717363
Because sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose.
>>
>>1717466
Shame would be a decent tag team since both wrestled in Japan just in different time periods
>>
>>1717363
Jericho is better than Cena
>>
Well Y2J is 10x better than Cena, so it makes sense
>>
Jericho is the strongest
>>
>>1717363
he did business and didnt t tune out and quit giving a fuck after it appeared his push was over like alot of guys have done
>>
>>1717483
>muh i kno le podcast sekretz xD

Kill yourself faggot, nobody asked.
>>
>>1717497
jeri- ko is awesome, they should have the tag belts
>>
Because JeriGoat The Brock Slayer is the basest of the based.
>>
>>1717456
The only way you can make any money podcasting is by being a shill
>>
>>1717502
check the ebays, report back
>>
>>1717482
3-2
>>
according to meltzer they brought him in thinking he would be upper midcard even though they were paying him more than those guys usually get. Once they saw what they had they realized it was dumb for him to not main event. Plus his matches helped make smarks realize that Roman can work at a high level.

I imagine he'll be a three time champ by the time he's done, maybe even win a rumble.
>>
>beat Jericho in his first singles match in WWE

>>1719681
>Plus his matches helped make smarks realize that Roman can work at a high level.

All those matches proved is that Styles is the proverbial "broomstick" wrestler
>>
AJ is nothing more than a spot monkey and can't wrestle
>>
>Managed to give AJ legitimate heel heat by making him bully backstage employees
Based Smackdown.
>>
>>1717363
Sure, it's fake
>>
>>1719736
meh reigns had a decent match with the big show in current year

I have no problem with his ability, I'm just over Cena 2.0. Piper lost all the fucking time, so did Rock. It's boring when they protect people so obviously.
>>
>>1719757
Nice try.
>>
>>1720074
Batista said himself AJ can't wrestle and is a spot monkey
>>
>>1720077
Thinking anyone in those crowds wants wrestling
People pay to see spots that they will remember which is why aj gets over
Even though i disagree, I think aj can wrestle better than most
>>
>>1720077
none of the greats could wrestle except for bret the shitman fart
>>
>>1720077
>Batista said himself
You say this like his opinion about anything matters. AJ is a fantastic wrestler. If he turned into a spot monkey once he came to WWMEME it's because they made him. WWMEME has ALWAYS been about spots and nothing else.
>>
File: 1438419053112.png (191KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1438419053112.png
191KB, 438x420px
>>1717363
>>1717369
>>1717374
>>1717370
>He doesnt know AJ got a Zenkai boost
>>
>>1717637
>getting this angry and defensive
just why?
>>
>>1717502
>SEETHING
>>
>>1720040
The Big Show match you're thinking of was last year and it was a table spotfest

>>1720077
And then Styles said it's funny how a guy who tore his back from taking a bump said AJ can't wrestle.

Styles > BTFOtista
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.