[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They bought the Bullet Club for this....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

They bought the Bullet Club for this....
>>
Bullet Club always did comedy bits newbie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8v-2jPnwc
>>
>>1716228
Problem isn't that it's comedy it's that it's not funny.
>>
>>1716228
>wow this comedy bit is really fucking awful
>well actually they used to do funny comedy bits idiot
alright
>>
>>1716228

The real joke is your life
>>
>>1716228
wow you're a fucking retarded smark.
>>
>>1716228
>Finn actually looking like a badass in Japan
wtf i hate the WWE creative now
>>
>>1716228
>Captain foking new japan
>>
>>1716239
>state of >>(You)

>>1716243
hi FedoRamen
>>
>>1716228
the GOAT balor promo
>>
>>1716226
What baffles me is that the bit wasn't even unsalvageable. I mean, the "retirement home" shtick is retarded and should have never have happened, BUT why not just make that whole slog of a segment a two minute skit instead?
>Oh, here at our retirement home we have the Old Day, that faded into irrelevancy when they lost their titles to us at 2016's Backlash
>Geriatric New Day just spout their catchphrases catatonically through the bit
>The Anime Club beats them up
There you go, you further their dumb gimmick, put them over as big meanies who beat the elderly for fun and nobody has to suffer.
>>
>>1716226
>People still shocked why Kenny Omega has turned down wwe like 3 times now

Seriously I bet they wish they never left Japan.
>>
>>1716313
>People still believe Omega and the Bucks tall tales of how WWE follows them around on their hands and knees asking them to sign
>>
>>1716313
I bet Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows both knew this would be more or less the shit they'd be signing up for and they don't care. Just another job for them, only this time it pays much better.
>>
>>1716323
there's absolutely no reason for Omega at least to lie about it to the point of mentioning how he'll never go there in a promo as a heel, they'd be pretty fucking dumb for not wanting him anyway
>>
>>1716328
And, y'know, they get to live in America with their families.
>>
>>1716332
>there is no reason to lie about job prospects

People still can't grasp the fact that this is a job.
>>
>>1716341
>WWE poaching most westerners who go to NJPW
>lol why do you think they've wanted omega xDDD
>>
>he thinks the bullet club was always serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhz_Kyhshp0
>>
>>1716539
you should try reading the thread brother, it's literally not even 20 posts
>>
>>1716248
Any western male would look like an adonis next to the average jap.

They are the most pathetic and beta race of people in existence.
>>
>>1716323
>>1716341
WWE just fucking signed Jinder Mahal & Curt Hawkins.

You really think they don't want THE ELITE?

>>1716705
Sit down white trash
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.