[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you thanked based Nash and Hall for revolutionising the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: outsiders.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
outsiders.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Have you thanked based Nash and Hall for revolutionising the business today, /asp/?

Remember that without the outsiders and the nWo, the wrestling industry in the US would have probably ceased to exist beyond 1998 and the following wrestlers would never have gotten over:

>Steve Austin
>The Rock
>Hulk Hogan in the 90s
>Cena
>Triple H
>Shawn Michaels
>Bret Hart
>DDP
>Randy Orton
>The Shield
>The Bullet Club
>Ric Flair
>Sting
>anyone in ECW
>Hardyz
>Edge and Christian

Thank you based Nash and Hall.
>>
>>1715805
>Nashfags actually believe this
>>
18+
>>
>>1715812
If you were over 18+ you'd understand that the business was slowly dying before Kev and Scott saved it.

All the boys in the back know that the only reason they have guaranteed money is because of the outsiders.
>>
File: stawp.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stawp.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder that Nash said these vanilla midgets would never draw
>>
>>1715818
He was right, ticket sales were so bad they had to use an 18000 seater arena unlike the last few years when they used stadiums with 50000+.
>>
>jmarlow now sucking off the rest of the Kliq

>>1715821
Ironically, during his reign as WWF Champ Nash would FAIL to sell out that "18000 seater arena"
>>
>>1715853
Very funny considering Wrestlemania 11 with nash as champ did way more buys than HBK vs Hart at XII and more than XIII.

In fact, the next WM to beat Nash was XIV in 1998 - the beginning of the WWE's attitude era which was directly caused by Nash revolutionising the business in 1996. Austin mainevented and he would have never gotten over in the pre-nWo wrestling industry. Without nash the PPVs would have kept going down and there probably wouldn't have been a wrestlemania XV.

Get your facts right before talking to me, mark.
>>
>>1715805
>almost killed WWE in the mid 90s
>killed WCW
>almost killed TNA
>>
>>1715896
hi NEET-W-O Wolfkuck
>>
>>1715904
>I-I d-don't know anything about the business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fob4r2N-upg

Watch this video and stop talking mark

>>1715906
Dumb mark
>>
>>1715916

>So what do you think of the X-division?

>Well they are some good little guys, who put on a good little match

based nash working the flippy midgets
>>
>>1715916
>taking Nash's b8 seriously
>>
>>1715916
>posting a kayfabe worked promo
>>
>>1715937
>>1715938
>what is a worked shoot
Of course it's used for a storyline but it's rooter in reality - Nash was a massive revenue boost for WWE especially after the disappointing Bret Hart era.

Kev basically invented the worked shoot with his Stone Cold Diesel character (Something that Austin took and ran with to his credit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbV7yfCnEEE
>>
>>1715980
ECW had been doing worked shoots for over a year before Diesel lost the strap and they weren't the first.

>Nash was a massive revenue boost for WWE especially after the disappointing Bret Hart era.

THIS IS WHAT NASH KUCKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.
>>
>>1716002
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>1716019
Pat Patterson said Diesel was the lowest-drawing WWF Champ ever and I'd take his word over yours.

ECW did a worked shoot with Sandman getting blinded a whole year before Nash lost to Bret.
>>
>Watch old WCW clips
>Nash and Hall drunk as fuck and having fun.

I really miss this on wrestling. Where is the fun?
>>
>Be Kevin Nash
>Go to WCW
>Have great ideas with Scott Hall to make wrestling great
>WCW turns down your ideas
>Stop giving a fuck

>Start being drunk on live television and do stupid shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fuir7nl9as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxKNgVLEUL0
>>
>>1716117
>Nash having great ideas

List 3.
>>
>>1716118
>NWO
>Lex Luger going over against Hogan
>Wolfpac
>Putting Rey Mysterio over
>>
>>1716120
nWo was Bischoff and he stole it from Japan

>Wolfpac
>good

And he didn't put Rey over at all, he took a fluke pin and then killed him afterwards.
>>
>>1716118
>nWo
>stone cold character
>putting rey mysterio over
>breaking goldberg's streak (crowd popped because wolfpac were more over faces than goldberg)
>reforming nWo to get goldberg even more over (then goldberg got injured and ruined it)
>>
>>1716194
>Nash marks in charge of reading: >>1716136

It was literally the most recent post FFS
>>
>>1716199
You're lying though, Rey Mysterio pinning the best big man in the industry is being put over.
>>
>>1716203
I wasn't aware Rey ever pinned Vader
>>
>>1716118
>>>1716117
>>Nash having great ideas
>List 3.
Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a clue
>>
>>1716205
Hey Vader! Tired of getting worked by Will Ospreay?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.