[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stone Cold Should Start His Own Wrestling Company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: stone-cold-steve-austin[1].jpg (94KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
stone-cold-steve-austin[1].jpg
94KB, 1284x722px
He talks enough shit about the new generation of wrestlers. But deep down he knows they can never succeed because an old fuck that refuses to step down or die is holding them back.

The only way out is through someone else providing a viable alternative. TNA is not it.

Stone Cold has the money, the star power, and the know-how to run a wrestling company. He knows the right people to fill in the gaps of knowledge in booking he might have personally since he was a wrestler and not a promoter.

He could go to a network and get a deal. What the fuck else is he going to do? Rest easy? pffffffff
>>
The first thing Stone Cold would do is hire Jim Ross as his right hand man

The first thing Jim Ross would do is hire Bill Watts to book everything

The company would die in a month
>>
>>1715523
They both know better than that. I do agree Jim Ross would be involved. Bill Watts is 77 btw.
>>
>>1715531
I've listened to about ten JR podcasts and he got sidetracked and starts talking about how Bill Watts would book x or y in every single one
>>
just join Booker Ts
>>
The Broken Skull Wrasslin' Hour
>>
Why would he? He enjoys having free time and money.

The only way to become a millionaire in wrestling is to start out a billionaire.
>>
File: CrRj615VYAIy7O7.jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CrRj615VYAIy7O7.jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
How well can he book, just look at his elbow. I know it has nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>1715532
Think of that as more of a figurative statement than a literal one.
>>
>>1715520
Yeah that would be great, as long as Wade Keller isn't involved.

But he won't because he has a pretty chill life, is rich as fuck and has a bunch of easy and fun business ventures going.
>>
>>1715583
Who's elbow is that?
>>
>>1717760
Steve's, he got an ernia after talking with Deanitty
>>
File: upload_crop_340x234.jpg (19KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
upload_crop_340x234.jpg
19KB, 340x234px
>>1717771
>an ernia
>>
>>1715531
Watts will not work for somebody. He wants to be the boss. His booking slipped in WCW as well as his common sense.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.