[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's next for her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: danabrooke.jpg (79KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
danabrooke.jpg
79KB, 642x722px
now that charlotte seems to have dumped her, what's next? wait for emma to come back? or is she just a jobber now?
>>
she literally got buried tonight
>>
>>1715475
Future endeavored by the end of the year
>>
Charlotte has "dumped" her like four times. Its just going to keep repeating itself over and over until Emma comes back. If Emma goes to SD then Dana is gone within a year
>>
File: Dana Blacked.jpg (368KB, 1678x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Dana Blacked.jpg
368KB, 1678x1050px
>>1715475
She's in the doghouse (bitchhouse) for fucking all the guys on the roster and the girls found out and are burying her now because they're supposed to be respectable STRONG WOMYNZ and not act like sluts and ring rats anymore.
>>
>>1715475
put her with anderson and gallows
>>
>>1715475
>be Dana
>green as grass, nowhere near ready
>get called up
>It's fine, Emma can do the wrestling and I can learn from her
>Emma is kill
>Paired with Charlotte
>No chemistry, Charlotte fairly new to wrestling herself
>Job every week to whoever Charlotte's challenger is
>Everyone hates you
I really feel sorry for her desu
>>
>>1715508
so nxt is literally useless
>>
>>1715513
If Vince wants someone he gets them. NXT can't control that. With her being injured for months she spent maybe a year actually wrestling down there. Soon as she gets back from a long hiatus she's immediately thrown onto Raw. Dana never had a chance.
>>
>>1715508
She needed at least another 12-18 months in NXT
>>
>>1715513
It took you this long to figure that out?
>>
>>1715508
Charlotte has been wrestling for like 4 years
>>
>>1715493
this. the Nurse Dana thing was great.
>>
>>1715513
It's hard to develop talent when they get called up as soon as Vince develops a chub for them.
>>
>>1715608
And it shows
>>
>>1715654
Should have kept the women all on one show so they didn't need to bring people out of NXT before they're ready.
>>
>>1715683
I was moreso talking about people who got called up too soon pre-Draft, like Dana or Crews
>>
>>1715608
Compared to Emma who was wrestling since she was 19. It makes no sense Charlotte having a protege. Also Dana was more of a friend who looked up to Emma.
>>
>>1716159
Charlotte having a protege fits her gimmick as an egomaniac

Once Emma returns you can throw in Nattie and you've got a pretty decent 4 Horsewomen stable
>>
>>1715475
Hopefully Emma comes back soon and they team up again. Dana simply never fit with Charlotte.
>>
>>1715493
I kinda marked out when she did the Too Sweet with them.
>>
>>1715490
>fucking a lot of roster guys gets you buried

Orton basically said this is how Kelly Kelly got pushed. She fucked pretty much the entire locker room and a ton of writers etc. Also rumor is that Vince likes Dana.

>translation
Dana gave Vice a awesome blow job.
>>
>>1715475
Face turn and feud with Charlotte after she drops the title
>>
>>1715528
Seriously WWE called up Dana, Crews and Nia all up way too soon. All 3 should have stayed in NXT for like 2 more years!
>>
File: emmadanahug.png (320KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
emmadanahug.png
320KB, 650x387px
>>1716325
This. Emma and Dana a best.
>>
>>1716344
They have much better chemistry. Dana doesn't seem anywhere near as comfortable with Charlotte both in a kayfabe and real sense. I get the sense that her and Emma are actual friends while Charlotte and her barely speak outside work.
>>
Emma vs. Charlotte: Dana on a pole match

Book it Vince
>>
File: 132434535.png (12KB, 356x82px) Image search: [Google]
132434535.png
12KB, 356x82px
>>1715475
>>
>>1715490
is Big E autistic?
>>
>>1716443
No he's so randumb and quirkeh xD
>>
Move her to SD, book to her strength (look) by making her a silent bodyguard for Natalya. Work a lot of tags, have her turn on Nattie when Emma returns
>>
>>1716477
>When your bodyguard is shorter, less muscular, and less powerful than you
>>
>>1716338
who is this crews?
>>
>>1716492
>less muscular
Her arms are more muscular than Natalya's
>>
>>1715490
>source?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.