[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we do boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: RAW.png (2MB, 595x675px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.png
2MB, 595x675px
How did we do boys?
>>
>>1715097
not good
>>
Terribly. We're on suicide watch.
>>
>>1715097

Sasha's promo set us back a lot
>>
>That feminist bullshit promo by Sasha
YES RAW! IT'S 2016!
>>
>>1715109
Not remotely as far as that Club/New Day cringefest.
>>
This is what I got so far

>25 fucking minutes of promo, all of it whining and finger pointing
>Charlotte jobbing to get Bayley over
>more talking
>BO FUCKING DALLAS SQUASH MATCH
>Jericho vs Rollins in a mediocre match
>Enzo giving birth, Raw is an all time low
>the fucking Shining Stars beat Enzo + Cass
>MORE TALKING
>ANOTHER NIA JAX SQUASH MATCH
>The "Old Day", Club, New Gay, make it fucking end. STILL MORE TALKING. DANCING. MAKE IT STOP
>DARREN FUCKING YOUNG FUCKING SQUASH MATCH?!
>Titus is even worse on commentary than on the mic
>Titus is so shit he can't take a beatdown properly, lost a shoe
>Fire everyone
>Braun Strongman squashes Sin Cara VIA COUNT OUT.
>Sasha Promo is so fucking bad. She's a bad promo to begin with, but this is abysmal.

Quite possibly the worst ever. I can't get over how much I hate this.
>>
File: 1464240977712A.png (113KB, 924x874px) Image search: [Google]
1464240977712A.png
113KB, 924x874px
>>1715097
How do you keep putting on a show that bad? It's anyone's guess.
>>
>>1715126
I like that when Braun one via countout he tapped his giant sasquatch skull like he was Damien fucking Sandow for figuring it out. I'm really digging this guy.
>>
Raw -- Trump
Smackdown -- Bill Clinton
Impact -- Gary Johnson
>>
>>1715109
That was one of the only not steaming-diarrhoea segments, the way they split it up with Dana coming in ruined it though, she should've just done the full Mark Henry fake retirement speech.
>>
>>1715126
WHERE IS RUSEEEEEEEEEEEV?
>>
>>1715140
Yeah, I'm really enjoying Braun except he can't bump to save his life, every dropkick he took he just leaned slightly back and then moseyed over to where the kick should have knocked him.
>>
>>1715097

Leading 7-0
>>
>>1715158
Even the hurricanrana he just sort of dropped Hunico dead center in the ring, walked haphazardly over to the corner, oddly walloped his own head into the turnbuckle, and FUCKING CLOTHESLINE MOTHERFUCKER.

Still, he's not meant to sell these things like they really hurt. a five-and-a-half foot tall mexican kicking him in the shoulders shouldn't REALLY be hurting him, nah mean?
>>
File: 1425351545958.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425351545958.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>1715126
>Enzo giving birth, Raw is an all time low
>>
>>1715155
Fake injury. He'll be on the shelf for a bit I assume. Wasn't on tonight. I skipped watching the KO match because how many times have we seen them.
>>1715158
>Braun can't bump to save his life
This.

Aside from the squash matches, there were 4 real matches tonight. ON A THREE HOUR PROGRAM.
>>
>>1715181
Fake injury? For that spear from Roman Reigns at Summerslam?
>>
>>1715196
Yeah, the post Summerslam Raw he lost via COUNT OUT to Big Cass, so Cass was part of the 4-way.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11165197
RATE
>>
File: tumblr_o84doeKdcc1u1ljrzo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o84doeKdcc1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>1715126
>mfw Raw
>>
>People still watch WWMeme LIVE

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your lives for 3 hours?

You do know they upload the highlights on youtube right you idiotic aspies?
>>
>>1715097
shasha saved this show. 7/10 for me
>>
Raw basically left walkover to Smackdown. It will be difficult for Smacklads to top the cringe.
>>
File: image.png (973KB, 1971x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
973KB, 1971x900px
Your worst showing yet, which says a lot because you've been terrible every week since the draft. Thanks for the easy win though my man
>>
raw is leading 8 - 0
>>
>>1715797
>no Viper
>no Eva "fap fap fap" Marie
>>
>>1715097
Bayley stinking up the ring and Sasha's shit promo set the show back.
>>
>>1715957
>Mommy Issues
>>
>>1715099
Raw was so much fun for the first two hours. Shit flew by like only few Raws and Smackdowns have in recent years. Then that 3rd hour came in and took like a week to finish
>>
>>1715137
fuck off TNA cuck
>>
>>1716020
literally the exact opposite of what actually happened!
>>
>>1715126
>Enzo giving birth
I legitimately cringed at that part, and I don't cringe easy
>>
>rawtists
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.