[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they have stupid comedy gimmick now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1470710210075.jpg (224KB, 757x678px) Image search: [Google]
1470710210075.jpg
224KB, 757x678px
Why do they have stupid comedy gimmick now
>>
>>1708526

creative is complete shit. their entire run has been a total disaster
>>
>>1708526
They brought in the Bullet Club to make Roman look string and now they don't know what to do
>>
>>1708526
Finn Balor injured = No Balor Club
AJ Styles on Smackdown = No Bullet Club
>>
They weren't exactly SERIOUS BIZNESS heels in Japan either
>>
>>1708725
They weren't jobbers either, literally everything G&A have done in wwe is make roman and new day look strong.
>>
>>1708739
>lost to Hirooki "King of Choke Style" Goto and HONMANIA

Are you SURE they weren't jobbers?

P.S. Every straight-up team match between New Day & GBs has had Karl & Gallows win
>>
Because they're stupid comedy workers.
>>
>>1708739
>""""injured""""" big e
>had new day beat until big e came back and got the dumb champions cant lose by dq ending
>btfo cena
>btfo dudleys
>one of two teams taken seriously on raw
Yeah they're such jobbers you dumb ugly cunt
>>
it's a reason to call him doc gallows again
>>
>>1708526
Vince gave up on them.
>>
>>1709029
>implying Vince ever gave a shit about non-Reigns guys
>>
>>1708526
They always did have comedy skits, but they're really shit now.
>>
Shit used to be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kUGHxGfm4
>>
File: rocky.jpg (18KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.jpg
18KB, 277x400px
>>1709040
>Liking DX past WM14
>>
>>1709040
>lev-es-Q

I always thought it was pronounced Le-Vek
>>
>>1709045
dex didn't exist in WM14 idiot
>>
>>1709060
JeriGOAT says it Le-vek in his podcast, and I assume he'd get it right with Triple H sitting across the table from him.
>>
>>1709030
Yeah, in a world where Roman didn't do drugs He'd still have the WWE title.
>>
>>1708768

This.

G&A are doing a lot better than I was expecting Vince to allow. I was scared when Anderson was in a literal squash match versus Cena but nowadays they feel like the most important tag team on Raw.

Assuming Y2KO isn't an official team, or that a Bo+Curt team doesn't happen.
>>
>>1709401
>not AxelBo
>>
>>1708526
>Why do they have stupid comedy gimmick now
because creative is absolutely worthless, has killed WWE all on it's own, and will be responsible for the actual death of WWE in the next decade.
>>
Probably because they are really funny back stage, and the new day is pretty over with comedy stuff, so they figured they'd try it out?

Also because there isn't enough tag team depth with the brand split to have an unstoppable monster tag team.
>>
>>1709401
They feel like the most important tag team because everybody knows including creative that they need to transfer the the belts to a heel team before they can pass them off to Enzo & Cass. They are just doing a very poor job of keeping the G&A and New Day feud alive and prolonging it that it makes for bad television
>>
>>1708878
>Lost almost every Non PPV match they are in
>Lost to BMJ without any offense
>Kept getting killed by Roman
>>
>>1708526
>creative
>having a fucking clue
>>
They are genuinely the best comedic actors on the show, by far. They deliver those lines really, really well, like television professional/working actor tier. Bravo gentlemen.
>>
>>1708558
JUST FUCK MY CLUB UP SENPAI
>>
>>1709064
18+
>>
>>1709779
Meek Mahon will lose to Matt's BROKEN BRILLIANCE
>>
JUST
>>
>they were the best in Japan
>kill the entire arena as soon as they even look at a mic
>>
>>1713690
>Best in Japan

They actually weren't
>>
>>1713690
>kill the entire arena as soon as they even look at a mic
they're good on the mic
>>
>>1708526
I don't know. They're really bad at it. But they were really bad at the serious tough guy gimmick too, so whatever. Also the bigger lad can't wrestle. Shit team.
>>
>>1709779
Smackdown has been pretty decent creatively, but apparently that's because they brought up the guy that did NXT when the weekly show was actually good. Raw is completely fucked.
>>
>>1716028
Yeah, their delivery was actually good, it's just the content of what they had to cover was complete trash garbage.
>>
>>1716028
Karl is decent, Gallows is shit.
>>
>>1708526
fucking festus with the most generic guy on the roster after zamy sain.
what did you expected?
>>
>>1708768
I wonder if people who thought G&A were some kind of dominant heels back in Japan have actually ever watched NJPW.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.