[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T What are the biggest J U S T moments in WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

J U S T
What are the biggest J U S T moments in WWE
>>
File: biggestmistake.jpg (47KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
biggestmistake.jpg
47KB, 500x288px
JUST
>>
Chris Benoit killing his family and himself.
>>
>>1708470

Rumble 2015
>>
File: 1463704060012.jpg (200KB, 1225x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1463704060012.jpg
200KB, 1225x1225px
>>
>>1708480
I agree. One of the worst things to have happened for not just the company, but the whole world.

Benoit, next to Eddie, Angle, Bryan etc. was literally the most talented professional athletes of all time.

He paid all of his dues and deserved every single goal he accomplished.

A genuine overall package, a jack of all trades, gone. Just like that. So fucking sad. Worst part about it is that he'll probably never get inducted into the HOF for what he did.

I understand the outward hatred toward him since his death. It's very hard to respect a murderer. But nobody ever expected that to happen. Yeah, he took a lot of dives and abused his brain. But Benoit of all people? C'mon.

I'm still heartbroken over it. The dude was so good.
>>
>>1708508
Delete this ;_;
>>
>>1708516
>I agree. One of the worst things to have happened for not just the company, but the whole world.

>The whole world

kek

>Benoit, next to Eddie, Angle, Bryan etc. was literally the most talented professional athletes of all time.

He did fake fighting, how could he compare to people like Jordan, Phelps, Bolt, Ali, etc?

>He paid all of his dues and deserved every single goal he accomplished.

He didn't draw a dime and everything was down during his title run. Vengeance 2004 lost 125k buys from the previous year with him in the main event, and even Canada turned on him by Summerslam. They cheered Orton over Benoit when he won the belt.

>A genuine overall package, a jack of all trades, gone. Just like that. So fucking sad. Worst part about it is that he'll probably never get inducted into the HOF for what he did.

Couldn't cut a promo if he had a knife

>I understand the outward hatred toward him since his death. It's very hard to respect a murderer. But nobody ever expected that to happen. Yeah, he took a lot of dives and abused his brain. But Benoit of all people? C'mon.

Agreed

>I'm still heartbroken over it. The dude was so good.

Get a clue
>>
>>1708508
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1708516
Have sex and return 2 reddit. Shitwah was a vanilla midget that never drew even half a dime
>>
>>1708528
I'm sorry you're not (or no longer) a fan of Benoit. I contributed to the thread and voiced my opinion. Your negativity doesn't bother me in the slightest.
>>
>>1708544
>Negativity

Everything I said there was a fact besides "couldn't cut a promo if he had a knife" which is subjective. The fact that you called him the most talented professional athlete of all time when he did fake fighting is more delusion
>>
>>1708542

I'll see you there friend :^)
>>
Lesnar failing the drug test
>>
>>1708546
Next to other athletes that I mentioned as well. I didn't single Benoit out, merely mentioned him at the top of a very talented list of people.

The whole "fake fighting" thing is also an excuse to glorify your opinion. Professional wrestling has been around for thousands of years. I think you're the one the needs to "get a clue."
>>
>>1708557
Yes, next to Eddie/Bryan who also did fake fighting, Angle isn't as delusional as them because he actually won a real medal. They were awarded fake titles, they didn't win them. Jordan, Phelps, Ali, Bolt all won medals and trophies for actually competing.

And that wasn't even the most delusional part of your post, you saying his death was one of the worst things to happen to the world was
>>
>>1708547
Huh?
>>
>>1708470
Any Becky Lynch match
>>
>>1708563
Okay, how about "professional wrestling world"? Does me not including the word "athlete" make you feel better about yourself and your subjective opinion? I honestly Don't understand why you're even on this board. All you did was glorify boxing (which takes just as much training as professional wrestling does), spout two or three stale memes and agree with the one thing I already stated I understood the hatred for.

You're a pessimistic entitled brat that only cares about his own opinion. End of conversation.
>>
>>1708626
>Okay, how about "professional wrestling world"? Does me not including the word "athlete" make you feel better about yourself and your subjective opinion?

Yes it does because it would actually make sense

>I honestly Don't understand why you're even on this board. All you did was glorify boxing (which takes just as much training as professional wrestling does),

I also said Jordan, Phelps, and Bolt. Do they box?

>spout two or three stale memes and agree with the one thing I already stated I understood the hatred for.

Is "never drew a dime" a meme if it's true? There's a reason Benoit never won the title again

>You're a pessimistic entitled brat that only cares about his own opinion. End of conversation.

That's better than being as delusional as saying his death was one of the worst things to happen to the world, what an insult. Benoits brain was the first ever to be researched by the Concussion Legacy Foundation (it was founded two weeks before his death) and his brain/story is still being researched to this day. The fact that you said that only because he was a good fake fighter is an embarrassment

http://concussionfoundation.org/about/achievements
>>
>>1708470

Am I the only oldfag here? Fingerpoke of doom, and it's not even close.
>>
>>1708508
Is that bret?
>>
File: cm fedora.jpg (15KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
cm fedora.jpg
15KB, 200x300px
>>1708516
>I agree. One of the worst things to have happened for not just the company, but the whole world.
> but the whole world.
>>
File: tumblr_obnt0x3Nhf1upyijro4_400.gif (1MB, 360x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnt0x3Nhf1upyijro4_400.gif
1MB, 360x220px
>>
>>1708528
>Ali

Who wants to tell him?
>>
Sasha's hairline/forehead
>>
File: hogan3.jpg (32KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
hogan3.jpg
32KB, 600x250px
>It's a Benoitfag gets BTFO episode
>>
1995 was the worst year for wrestling(wwe)
It was a J U S T year in WWE
>>
>>1708470
The Katie Vick storyline.
The Big Bossman towing Beegs dead dad's casket around a graveyard
The Invasion storyline failing so hard.
Hornswoggle being Vinces son.
The 14 and 15 Rumbles.
The tribute to Benoit Raw
>>
>>1708516
>overall package
>can't cut a promo and is the guy people compare to when talking about bad promos
>>
That'll put butts in the seats
>>
>>1708935
>the guy people compare to when talking about bad promos
That's Bret
>>
>>1708480
This but only because it ruined the "who killed Vince" storyline
>>
>>1708890
>built around a mastodon who can't wrestle and has no charisma

Vince never learns
>>
>>1708470

Vince being the higher power.

If you like this, you're wrong and stupid.
>>
File: CpsAG2FWgAA7Mss.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CpsAG2FWgAA7Mss.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>1708516
>he'll probably never get inducted into the HOF
>Probaby
>>
>>1708528

Benoit was a tier below Scott Steiner on the ''freakish monstrosity'' scale, don't get it twisted about why people liked his matches.
>>
>>1708470
Cm punk leaving wwe was one of the worst things to have happened for not just the company, but the whole world.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 655x480px
>>1708563
>fake fighting
Its scripted all right, but the shredded muscles and broken bones are not fake whatsoever.
Fucking marks.
Get a goddamn clue.
>>
>>1708640
>benoit was the first to be researched

Wasnt his brain the equivalent of a 70-year old dementia patient's? What the fuck Im suprised other wrestlers didnt end up like that.
>>
>>1708508
jesus I didnt know there were pics of owen's death, or is this from an earlier injury or something?
>>
>>1711349
Beniot took more head bumps and did more headbutt than the entire roster at the time.

Only makes sense he would end up brain damaged. Workrates kill.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.