[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I've always loved WWE, Raw, SmackDown, WrestleMania,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WWE2K.jpg (57KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
WWE2K.jpg
57KB, 642x361px
Alright guys, I've always loved WWE, Raw, SmackDown, WrestleMania, and any other PPV they produce, I've always been a fan of everything they do, but for some reason, I've never liked any WWE game, not a single one, I don't know why, and lately, I've been thinking about buying WWE 2K16, their most recent game, but I don't know if I should, is it good? I've always found WWE games pretty shitty, because they lack a lot of shit that happens in WWE Live TV and PPVs, blah blah blah… Should I get WWE 2K16? What's good about it? Is it good? How accurate it really is with WWE 2015's programming?
(I say 2O15 because WWE always makes their current year's game based on the previous year.
>>
nice blog post
>>
If you didn't like 2k14 or 2K13 you won't like it. It's buggy and the physics engine is terrible. Only buy it if you prefer simulation over arcade style gameplay. They're trying to go for realism now.
>>
>>1708177
fuck off Carter
>>
>>1708177
Fucking moron
>>
>>1708183
>>1708190
>SEETHING
>>
>>1708172
Just three words : Slow as fuck.

WWE 2K16 (Like WWE 2K15) has a more realistic gameplay. Slow with a bunch of headlocks and things like that.

Some matches can be very fun, like the first matches at the Career Mode when you are a nobody.

The roster is great, maybe the best roster of all time (I still prefer 2K14 roster).

The graphics are great on PS4, XBOX One and PC.

Career Mode is fun but when you reach the Main Roster becomes so fucking boring after a couple of months.

Showcase mode is very fun if you are a fan of the Attitude Era or Stone Cold Steve Austin.

CC is great too and you can create almost everything (Superstars,Divas,Logo,Arenas,Shows,etc.).

Universe Mode is the same as always.

Overall is a good game but if you dont like the slow gameplay you are fucked. I have this game on PS4 and i dont play it (Like almost every PS4 game).
>>
>>1708172
You should just wait like another 5 weeks and get 2K17. They finally brought back backstage brawls and shit like that and the roster will be better. Don't even bother with 2K16, it's really out of date.
>>
No it isn't fun.
No story driven career mode.
No GM mode.
Some showcase that focuses on Stone Cold is all you'll get in the way of story.
Gameplay is awful, buggy, ugly.
Wrestlers are awful considering how many years it's been since this series started.
PC has mods that make customization a little bit better and allow for better models, custom music, custom animations, and all that.
PS4/Xbone are filled with poorly made CAWs that look so unrealistic and badly made.
The only reason I play is because it's the only game. Fire Pro is fun but it's not my style.
Overall, don't buy the game if you are looking for some fun, it's not a good arcade game, it's a simulation style game which doesn't work.
I would compare it to the NHL series.
If you don't mind a dated game try SvR 2007 or the older PS2 games
>>
play No Mercy or Here Comes The Pain
>>
>>1708172
If you like more sim based wrestling, wwe 2k16 is great. But you might as well wait for 2K17 because it's coming out in a few weeks.
>>
I enjoy 2k16 but it's not something I'd recommend. If you want a "modern" game 2k14 is probably the best, if you want something from the PS2 era either Here Comes the Pain or Smackdown vs Raw 2006/7 (forget which is the better but I'm pretty sure both are good) is a must buy.
>>
>>1708278
>muh no mercy
>>
>>1708262
>SvR 2007
do this OP
>>
>>1708172
Free gwg on Xbox one, $5 key on pc or pirate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.