[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last good match of Brock Lesnar? Also rate this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: BrockLesnar.jpg (46KB, 252x390px) Image search: [Google]
BrockLesnar.jpg
46KB, 252x390px
What was the last good match of Brock Lesnar?

Also rate this run, it is better than the 2002-2004 run?

>Extreme Rules 2012 : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

>Summerslam 2012 : Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

>Wrestlemania 29 : Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

>Extreme Rules 2013 - Steel Cage Match : Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

>Summerslam 2013 : Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk

>Royal Rumble 2014 : Brock Lesnar vs Big Show

>Wrestlemania XXX : Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

>Summerslam 2014 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

>Night Of Champions 2014 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

>Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins

>Wrestlemania 31 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns

>The Beast In The East : Brock Lesnar vs Kofi Kingston

>Battleground 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins

>Summerslam 2015 : Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

>WWE Live From MSG : Brock Lesnar vs Big Show

>Hell In A Cell 2015 - Hell In A Cell Match : Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

>Royal Rumble Match 2016

>Fastlane 2016 : Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

>Roadblock 2016 : Brock Lesnar vs Luke Harper

>Wrestlemania 32 - Street Fight : Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose

>Summerslam 2016 : Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
>>
>>1707855
>Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins
>>
>>1707855
>>>Hell In A Cell 2015 - Hell In A Cell Match : Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker
>>
ER 2012 vs. Cena, is the greatest match of all time and yes this run is far better than his first run.

His last really good match was probably vs. Reigns at WM 31.
>>
>>1707865
>ER 2012 vs. Cena, is the greatest match of all time

>Cena gets beat up the entire match
>Hits him with a chain and AA on the step
>Wins
>Says he's going away for awhile
>Misses a week

ok m8
>>
>>1707855
>Last good match

Hell In A Cell 2015 - Hell In A Cell Match : Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

>Best match so far

Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Seth Rollins

>Worst match so far

Wrestlemania 32 - Street Fight : Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1707873
despite the shitty dean match this year, his match vs goldberg is still his worst match of all time. Sorry lad
>>
>>1707886
Nah the crowd was funny that match at least

Not only was the Dean match shit but the crowd was dead
>>
Him taking the pin from Guerrero
>>
>>1707886
I know. I was talking about the matches since he returned.
>>
>>1707855
Vs Undertaker hell in a cell. His best match was with Punk at SSlam 2013.

His first run was better
>>
His match against Roman Reigns is better than all his first run.
>>
>>1708205
I am completely agree sir .

No one made such brave attempt slay beast as have Roman Reign ,.

But best match vill come when rematch when Roman Rein Dog gets his rewenge .
>>
>>1708218
EL PATRONSOTE VA A TENER SU REVANCHA CON BROCK LESNAR, YA VAS A VER WEY

AYAYAYAYAYAY IJOLE IJOLE

EL PATRON MANDA PERROS
>>
>>1708230
I am sorry , sir, I do am not know Hebrevv .
>>
Even though it's got a cheap finish his title defense against Cena @ Night of Champions 2014 is really, really good.

Also the last time Lesnar bothered to bring his working boots to a singles match.
>>
>>1708205
>18+
>>
>>1707867

The last two have nothing to do with the match and show you are a virgin therefore there's no point discussing this with you.
>>
>>1707855
Brock Lesnar best matches
>Extreme Rules 2012 : Brock Lesnar vs John Cena

>Summerslam 2013 : Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk

Brock Lesnar biggest letdowns matches
>Wrestlemania 32 - Street Fight : Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose

>Summerslam 2016 : Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
>>
>>1707855
RR 14 wasn't even a match, he just attacked Big Show with a chair
>>
>>1709192
>letdown
>vs. Orton

If you had expectations for a Lesnar match after this year's WrestleMania shitshow, especially one against a lazy shitter like Orton, it's your own fault.
>>
>>1709213
You're fucking retarded
The match was Lesnar dominating and Orton with 2 RKO's,and that BS ending with fucking TKO in WWE
And yes,I expected a lot from that match,no way Orton is lazy against someone like Brock,even tho Lesnar is the laziest fuck in the history of WWE(talking about the Brock with the Suplex shit)
Also,the match at WM 32 was before Brock's UFC fight,now he had no excuse after he was caught juicing
You can keep hating on Orton how much you want,he's still one of the best in WWE.
>>
>>1709234
Orton has not been good or entertaining for years. He was phoning in so many matches it's disgusting. His only saving grace is his finisher - otherwise people wouldn't even cheer him.
>>
>>1707855
Lesnar vs 'Taker Hell in a Cell at Summerslam 2002 or 2003 or something was good.
>>
>>1707855
>Brock Lesnar vs Luke Harper
I literally don't remember this match
>>
>>1709234
>-t. Orton fangirl!

Orton has lazily phoned it in against some of the BITW

>You can keep hating on Orton how much you want,he's still one of the best in WWE.

This has literally never been the case.
>>
>>1707855
That match where he broke Hardore Holly's neck was pretty GOAT
>>
>>1707855
Man, he made that belt look good.
>>
File: shocked.webm (2MB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.webm
2MB, 508x480px
>>1709514
Tfw people think recent Brock with a Roman tier amount of moves is good
>>
>>1709234
Hi Randall!
>>
>>1707855
Fastlane made him look like everything he was supposed to be, but ending was weak as fuck.
>>
His matches with Cena were hilariously entertaining.

His older matches were better though. Taker vs Lesnar inside HiaC for the Undisputed Championship is one of my favorites.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.