[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russo: David Arquette was more over than Kevin Owens will ever be!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-09-05_020444.png (191KB, 921x1379px)
2016-09-05_020444.png
191KB, 921x1379px
What do you think /asp/
>>
>>1707176
I'd call him retarded but he's just doing it for attention.
>>
>>1707181
I doubt that. He has reached a point where he doesn't give a fuck about WWE anymore. Judging from the ratings, so have lot of casual fans. Good Job Haitch you faggot!
>>
>>1707176
Based Russo really went hard in this motherfcuker!
>>
>>1707176
Fuck russo.
>>
>>1707185
>I doubt that. He has reached a point where he doesn't give a fuck about WWE anymore

That's readily evident by the novels he keeps writing.
>>
Big money Russo working the smarks
>>
>>1707176

He's 100% right. wwe has an identity crisis. Their brand has no consistent message and their product has no continuity. They want to try to be edgy enough to appease the 20-40 year olds and in the same effort sell merch exclusively to elementary school children. It doesn't work. You need to pick one core audience and stick with it.
>>
He speaks 100% truth, don't understand the problem.
>>
>>1707266
Truth? he is being a bitter moron. If he can't even tell the difference between a hack like Arquette being champ and a wrestler Owens in the prime of his career, then what credibility does he really have.
>>
>Giving a shit about what any of these old fucks think about wrestling
There's a reason why they aren't in the business anymore. It's passed them by long ago. We're the fanbase that matters, not them.
>>
He's right. Too bad he burned all his bridges like a moron and sabotaged TNA for no reason
>>
>>1707298
Arquette in 2000 was bigger draw than KO in 2016.

>>1707311
He's actually friends with Billy Corgan and just had him on his podcast first time after becoming the President of TNA.
>>
>>1707317
When he was with TNA and sabotaged them on purpose, it was all dixie. Would be cool if Vince goes back to TNA now that dixie is gone and corgan is in control now.
>>
>>1707317
Arquette was quite literally a catastrophic anti-draw.w
>>
>>1707317
Justin Bieber is a bigger draw than entire WWE roster, so why don't we bring him over and put both world titles on him? You fucking retard.
>>
>>1707325
Ratings would be through the roof if Bieber became champion
>>
>>1707325
WWE doesn't need the publicity. WCW took a chance to create some buzz, albeit it failed.
>>
>>1707325
Why not? He's more over than the entire roster
>>
>>1707325
GIVE BASED BEEBS THE TITLE
HAVE HIM CUT TERRIBLE SONG-PROMOS
HEAT FROM THE VIRGINS
OVER WITH THE MARKS
RATINGS THROUGH THE ROOF
>>
This guy would suck a BBC live on his shitty podcast if it garnered him more attention that he craves.

Both him and Cornette are fucking retards but atleast Cornette doesnt have reactionary "opinions" Russo will just get buttmad at something everyone is currently enjoying and be like BRO... WRESTLING IS DEAD BRO LISTEN HERE BRO. REMEMBER TO PAY 5.99 A MONTH FOR MY PODCAST BRO. PLEEASE LISTEN TO ME BRO.

The fact that he still brings up his David Arquette booking decision just goes to show the type of person he is. Hes a self conscious little bitch who knows in his heart that was god awful.. so He'll defend it at any given time.
>>
>>1707334
Credibility of the titles would be down the shitter.

>>1707335
WWE always needs publicity but ruining your prized championships is not the way to go about it.

>>1707336
Overness alone isn't the criteria.

>>1707345
> Short term bump
> Long term damage
> Literally repeat of WCW.

Get a clue anons.
>>
>>1707361
>Credibility of the titles would be down the shitter.
Already happened with Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens
>>
>>1707350
Russo's obsession with WWE is nothing compared to the smarks' obsessions with Russo. Ultimately its the smarks who are at fault.
>>
>>1707361
biebs is already on hgh

give him a couple months to train and he can wrestle better than enzo and miz
>>
>>1707384
In which case, he would've earned it. Nothing wrong with that. But Russo did with Arquette is entirely stupid.
>>
He's right though

Why does every smark darling have to be WWE Champion?

Even back in the Attitude and RA era there were popular folks who never held the title
>>
>>1707379
>having to defend his arquette booking every podcast like an ocd ex cheerleader defending her weight gain
>blindly hates on everything in WWE that people on the internet enjoy

Smarks are terrible. But I disagree. Russo is the biggest attention whore diva. Jesus christ. Read a page from his book and report back. The guy goes full victim complex
>>
File: 1468449630296.png (70KB, 164x152px) Image search: [Google]
1468449630296.png
70KB, 164x152px
>don't tweet me I don't care about it
>proceeds to talk four paragraphs worth about it
>>
>>1707176
>wrestling is on rock bottom
>this faggot put the tittle on arquette and on him
>this faggot was a wcw champion
>"rock bottom"
>>
>>1707412
Both title wins were done in a way they were believable. Arquette pinned non-wrestler and Russo got speared through a cage (also vacated the title next show)

Owens is the world champion and can't even get the motivation to hit the weights and lose some weight.
>>
>would of had

Stopped reading there.
>>
Who said Owens is the new Cena? He's a heel champion. Ultimately he's there to put over Reigns.
>>
Kevin Owens isn't the face of the Company yet, we don't even know if that's the direction they're headed in. Kevin Owens just won the title less than a week ago and everyone is making assumptions and freaking the fuck out for no reason. I mean shit, who else would you give the title to anyway? Reigns? Rollins? HHH? I'm just happy we are getting a change in direction, hopefully away from the Shield guys.
>>
>>1707392

This. The """"titles""""" don't mean anything because they hop around every few months. The universal title is a kayfabe joke. The best match at SS wasn't even for a title. What's going to ruin the credibility of the titles is having a 30 time world champion
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.