[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did he m by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-09-05_004530.png (431KB, 805x915px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05_004530.png
431KB, 805x915px
>>
>>1706984
STEEN and DEANETTY
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
THE STATE OF WWE
>>
Based big dick Dave working the smarks
>>
the hgh is strong
>>
And the """""women's champion""""" is more jacked than any of them.
>>
So Big Money Meltz has taken a shower and hit the weights, but has he got a clue yet?
>>
File: 1471455820857.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1471455820857.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>>1706995
>Steen
>>
>>1707077
uhhhhhh

well

y'know

i've heard some things from some of the guys but when don't know for sure yet so we'll have to weight and uh see next week..
>>
>what did he m by this?
Yeah well I mean I'm sure he meant you know, like looking at it, sure but again I'm not so certain that they want to do that so uh you know we'll have to wait but I'm sure I mean they should you know, they should mean it and not just *coughs* you know and besides it's not like they wouldn't meant you know nothing but they may as well you know?
>>
>>1707117

>We'll have to weight and uh see next week

Alright Meltz, you hit the weights, now it's time to unhit them a little dawg. You got hammer curls on the brain.
>>
>>1707047
who's the women's champion? I can't fucking remember
>>
>>1707184
Charlotte, in day 786 of her accidentally interrupted neverending Diva/woman's championship reign.
>>
Maybe because they can't freely take roids now, those who take roids either have the right connections or are not dumb enough to get caught.
>>
>>1706984
Fair play to him. I think he got fed up of everyone giving him stick for practically being a stay-at-home wrestling nerd. I hope Sasha Banks sees this picture and stops taking the piss out of Meltzer when he's literally 4 times the size of her husband and almost triple his age.
>>
File: doitwithflair.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
doitwithflair.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>1707184
This
>>
>>1706984
It means all the champs need to hit the showers, get a gym and take a clue.
>>
>>1707037
give me one reason why a 56 year old writer should take hgh
>>
>>1707278
Katy Ladecky?
>>
>>1707314
>IMAGINE BEING MICHAEL PHELPS
>>
>>1707292
Prescribed by doc to restore your GH-levels to youthful range.
>>
>>1706984
He took our advice to heart and hit the gym
>>
>>1707696
ya think that's a joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMapsmMbfiY
>>
>>1707182
KEK
>>
Is there anything more pathetic than a roiding manlet?
>>
>>1706984
how do i get big like big dave?

i only have a set of 20s and 25's lbs dumbells
>>
>lived in beautiful san jose his entire life
>workaholic
>6 figure salary
>56 years old
>healthy marriage
>great family life
>fully grown children and young daughter
>fit as fuck for a 56 year old
>lives in a big ass house

>/asp/ will still pretend like this guy is a 40 year smark who sits in front of his computer all day

/asp/ies BTFO
>>
>>1709647
>I usually only lift weights during the commercials on Raw

Smart. The number of commercials is pretty ludicrous these days
>>
>>1709687
> 6 figure salary
Sauce
>>
>>1706984

BASED MELTZ WORKING THE SMARKIES
>>
>>1709867
Meltz reported it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.