[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Godtier Wrestling Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sso.jpg (253KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sso.jpg
253KB, 1400x1400px
>>
Gb2SquaredCircle you fucking sperg
>>
B&V is the only wrestling podcast for people who have had sex.

Would say powerbomb cast but it never updates.
>>
<podcast name> - The episode with Jim Cornette as guest.

/thread
>>
>TFW waking up and completing your morning rituals to Stone Cold, Jericho and Jim Ross

:)
>>
>>1706976
hibbity dibbity
>>
Wrestling soup motherfuckers
>>
1. Lions Tigers Bears and Disco (Vince Russo and Disco Inferno)
2. The Fix With Todd Martin
3. Keepin it 100 with Konnan
4. PW Torch Flagship Wednesday (Wade Keller)
5. Filthy 4 Daily (Bryan Alvarez and Tom Lawlor)
6. MLW Radio (Court Baeur and MSL)

900000000001. Any gay fucking queer smark shit by Solomonster, Wrestling Soup or any other squaredcircle type faggot who cums over nxt and thinks they know the business better than people whove been in it for decades
>>
>>1706917
He's great, too bad he's jewish
>>
Tuesday Bryan and Vinny shows with Craig are GOAY.
>>
>>1707024
>does an over 9000 joke
>tries to pretend he isn't reddit
>>
>>1707024
You're not fooling anyone Russo
>>
I like Steve and Larson
>>
>>1707094
As long as Redditcubed isn't there they're good.
>>
>>1706938
Granny is the GOAT
>>
Russo's and Flair's are the only ones I regularly listen to.
>>
>>1707099
Thankfully he only shows up during the PPV reviews and when he does he never contributes nothing of interest
>>
Review a Raw/Smackdown with John Pollock and Wai Ting - I fast forward a lot so it's cool to hear them review what I missed

The Art of Wrestling - don't watch indies so it's cool to hear guys' stores.
>>
>The 605

A lot of it is liquid autism, that parts that aren't are pretty good senpai.
>>
>>1706917
based Solomonster has a very soothing voice
>>
>>1707807
Have sex
>>
Don Tony and Kevin Castle is good if you want a knowledgeable fan's perspective. They seem like bros.
>>
>>1707933

>its a don tony tells a story about his youth episode
>it's a kevin castle's phone battery dies episode

How much sex haven't you had?
>>
>>1706917
Osw review
>>
>>1707942
Tbh I like it when based Kev buries the smarks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
GOAT Steve and Larsson is the only wrestling podcast worth listening to. They're actually entertaining and doesn't try to sound like smarky dweebs.
>>
File: SmartMark_crop_north.jpg (38KB, 484x323px) Image search: [Google]
SmartMark_crop_north.jpg
38KB, 484x323px
>>1706917

>13 minutes in and he finally starts talking about wrestling
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.