[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

What went wrong?
>>
Too old to take a bump
>>
>>1706332
>Arguable GOAT debut
>amazing first run
>never afraid to take a pinfall but always looked like a beast
>based as fuck in-ring in his prime
>strong as fuck
>transitioned into a more midcard semi-comedic character whilst still being monstrous
>career took a creative down-turn but the guy himself did his part, showed up for work, and put in performances
>stays around to this day to get the new era over
>still has excellent character work, able to adapt to comedy situations superbly

Literally nothing.
>>
>>1706332
Nobody knew who he was when he took off the mask.
>>
>>1706332
stayed around too long
>>
KANE?
>>
>>1706332

>The "Demon Kane" -mask is the shittiest mask he's ever worn.
>Kane vs. Lesnar never happened.

Other than that, not that much went "wrong". Great performer (though these days more acting than "action"), still physically in good condition. One of the greatest show wrestling performers ever. Sure he could have had a couple of major title reigns more, but his character isn't really dependent on belts so it's not that much of a problem.
>>
>>1706395
It's still better than nomask.

I do find the whole Demon Kane / Corporate Kane personalities great to be honest; even if it's run its course.
>>
>>1706332
shitty mask
>>
File: Kane_.png (116KB, 264x385px) Image search: [Google]
Kane_.png
116KB, 264x385px
This bald Kane scared me for some reason...
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 362x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 362x407px
>>1706332
Reminder that half-mask monster learning to be human Kane is best Kane.
>>
he's a useless fatass too slow to put on a single match worth a shit
>>
shit booking

too much jobbering and looking weak
>>
>>1706367
*cared
You stupid idiot
>>
>>1706437
Nah, he's more loveable than most of the roster. I'm always happy to see Kane, and he has the best entrance in wrestling.
>>
>>1706332
Nothing? He has a very long and successful career and has been quietly phased out.
>>
he needs to get a better wig
>>
>>1706482
>he has the best entrance in wrestling
Nah I think that goes to Nakamura. I mean, never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1706520
Not sure if this is pasta or sarcasm or what, but one off entrances don't count. Kane has been walking out to a fire background, red lights and a cool theme for almost 20 years now and it's still rock solid. It's not smarking, it's genuinely bad ass and he doesn't walk at half speed like Taker or some other guys who milk it.
>>
WWF never bothered to give Kane a dominant reign on a major belt. The fault lies with creative. Kane is a GOAT.
>>
>>1706482
>he has the best entrance in wrestling.
Fucking this. And his music is always GOAT
>>
>>1706332
Got old.
>>
File: dSpMGsgw.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dSpMGsgw.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>1706428
Big red machine Kane was best Kane.
>>
>>1706569
Had a pretty lengthy run with the WHC in 2010
>>
>>1708726
And it didn't draw a single dime. HIAC 2010 lost 90k buys from the previous year, and the ratings throughout the feud were in the 1.5-1.7 range. Orton/Christian and a Mark Henry title run got much higher ratings.

Anyone complaining about Kane not being a top guy has it wrong, Kane knew his worth.
>>
He got injured and lost a lot of his strength after rehabilitating his shoulder.
>>
>>1708733
WWE has been losing PPV buys for like 15 years
>>
>>1708976
The buyrate went up from the previous year 2 PPVS after HIAC (Survivor Series)
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>1706332
His current look/music is shit-tier.
>>
MAY 19TH MAY 19TH, just don't ever talk about it and everything will be ok
>>
>>1709114

This is one of the reasons. He just got saddled with terrible angle after terrible angle.

>May 19th and the feud with fake Kane that, predictably, went nowhere
>The notorious Katie Vick angle
>Raping and impregnating Lita, Gene Snitsky kills her baby, Kane is aparently a babyface through most of this and Edge is considered a heel when he 'steals' Lita away from him

Those are just the highlights. Fucking awful.
>>
>>1709181
>fake Kane would go on to BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
>>1706340

This.

(He should have been the one to end the Taker's streak, IMHO)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.