[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It all makes sense now. HHH is pushing indy midgets and obese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: quite frankly.jpg (95KB, 633x719px) Image search: [Google]
quite frankly.jpg
95KB, 633x719px
It all makes sense now. HHH is pushing indy midgets and obese slobs so that womens """wrestling""" looks better. He wants his daughters to main event Wrestlemania in 10 years and that will only happen if he makes the mens division look like shit.
>>
No he's just a deeply insecure man that wants to pander to smarks so he will have a never ending supply of praise
>>
File: 1472057936999.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1472057936999.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
Duuuuude
>>
>>1703631
Wow, yeah this spot fucking on.
>>
>>1703620
WWE will be dead by then.

>>1703631

He is pandering to smarks but not due to insecurity or anything but simply because of the fact he over-estimates the smark base.
>>
Or, unlike his predecessors, he listens to the people. Unfortunately the only people aside from you lot who are outspoken about wrestling are the IWC smarks, like reddit and shitty wrestling forums. Maybe if you neckbeards actually went to shows, we wouldn't be in the shape we're in.
>>
>>1703653
Yeah it would be worse
>muh lumbering mastodons
>muh epic ironic love for Roman and the babby dick
This place has awful opinions and should never be listened to. They're not even real opinions, just memes that go against the grain
>>
Hopefully HHH dies soon
>>
>>1703683
You sound like a 12 year old WWE fan from India
>>
>>1703689
Im not. If HHH is doing this shit now just imagine how bad WWE is gonna be when Vince dies. I also heard Hunter is the reason for why WWE is going in realistic direction and why everyones promos are so scripted, bland and sound the same.
>>
the men division looked like shit for 2 years because of Roman
>>
>>1703701
I think that's more just bad mic skills
>>
>>1703701
Spelling confirms that you are indeed from India
>>
>>1703729
Have sex
>>
>>1703732
I did, in the morning, actually. You get 18+ tho
>>
>>1703816
Take a shower
>>
HHH IS the game.

As long as you continue to tune into WWE, you are making him stronger.
>>
>>1703679
No wrestling community should be listened to, not just this place. But you're wrong in saying that asp has awful opinions. /asp/ is actually one of the few places that hasn't fallen into that indy meme.

You may not agree, but this ongoing WWE's indy love is not good for business, and shoving that shit down onto the casuals will only hurt the promotion long term. In wrestling industry, everything has its purpose, ROH has its purpose of catering to indy fanbase, TNA caters to ex-WCW leftover base, LU caters to cruiserweight and Lucha fans. WWE has always had its purpose of catering to mainstream casuals. But somewhere along the line they have forgotten their role and are now exclusively pushing this indy shite. They wanna be glorified ROH and in a lot of ways right now, they are. /asp/ despite all the shitposting, carter, phil and feet fans, somehow recognizes this aspect and rightfully rejects WWE's new change in direction. Its one of the best things about this little community in my view.
>>
>>1703631
>14 world championships
>hot wife
>set for life
>daughters are gonna main event Mania

>needs the approval of neckbeards
>>
>>1703976
Hi Paul!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.