[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets script haitch promo for next monday /asp/, ill start YOU SEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Triple-H-620x350.jpg (37KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-620x350.jpg
37KB, 620x350px
lets script haitch promo for next monday /asp/, ill start

YOU SEE
>>
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
>>1703529
HE'S FAT
>>
FATSO
>>
THE THING ABOUT YOU IS
>>
YA FAT
>>
>>1703542
FATASSES
>>
IN THIS VERY RING TONIGHT
>>
BEST

FOR

BUSINESS
>>
*breathes in deeply through gigantic schnozz*
>>
>>1703533
that's Shawns line
>>
YA SEE THE DIFFERENCE
>>
UHH UHHHH UHHH I AM THE KING OF KINGS, SETH-UHHHH.YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH ME, THE CEREBRAL UHHSASSIN
>>
LAST TIME I STOOD IN THIS VERY RING WITH A MIC ON MY HAND
>>
>>1703529
>music hits
>BEHOLD THE KING. THE KING OF KINGS
>Crowd absolutely loses their collective shit
>four minutes of eargasmic entrance music later
>Cuts promo about Seth Rollins being a little bitch
>Glorifies KO as the new kid on the block
>Puts his wife in her place
>Puts Holey Foley in his place
>Books a bomb ass main event
>Leaves the ring like a badass

That's all I need, mate.
>>
PEOPLE LIKE YOU
>>
AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU SEE
>>
I'M THE GAME, I'M THE KING OF KINGS AND YOU ARE NOT SETH, YOU DON'T GET TO CUCC ME
>>
I'LL NEVER HAVE A SON UHH
>>
BECAUSE I AM THE GAME, THE KING OF KINGS, THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN!
>>
*WHAT*
>>
>>1703832
STEPH LIKED SETH A BIT TOO MUCH FOR MY LIKING, BUT THIS FAT NECKBEARD NO ONE WILL
>>
THIS BUSINESS
>>
DID YA MISS ME
>>
AND YOU WON'T JUST BE FACING A MAN

YOU'LL BE FACING THE GAME
>>
>>1703853
NOT THIS FAT BOY BINGO HALL WORKER, BUT THE GAME-UH
>>
>>1703529
I LOOOOVE DICKS!!!

I LIKE BIG ONES I LIKE SMALL ONES

I LIKE FAT ONES I LIKE SKINNY ONES

I LIKE LONG ONES I LIKE SHORT ONES

I LIKE WHITE ONES I LIKE BLACK ONES HELL I'LL EVEN DO AN ASIAN
>>
now on to the matter-uh of the game-uh
>>
File: THEFACTOFTHEMATTERIS.gif (2MB, 303x184px) Image search: [Google]
THEFACTOFTHEMATTERIS.gif
2MB, 303x184px
>THE BURNING QUESTION, ON EVERYONE'S MIND, EVERY TEXT EVERY TWEET FOR 7 DAYS.... IS WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY? WHY DID YOU TAKE OUT SETH ROLLINS?

>FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS YOU WERE GIVEN EVERYTHING SETH. ANY ADVANTAGE YOU COULD BE OFFERED, WAS GRANTED. TITLE SHOTS, MAIN EVENTS, I EVEN BLESSED YOU WITH THE PEDIGREE AND IT ALL TOOK YOU TO THE HEIGHTS YOU ALWAYS DREAMED OF.

>BUT AFTER WRESTLEMANIA I GOT SOME TIME TO THINK. AND I STARTED TO REALLY LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE SETH. I SAT BACK, WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT, WATCHING SQUANDERED OPPORTUNITY AFTER SQUANDERED OPPORTUNITY. YOU WERE HANDED GLORY ON A SILVER PLATTER AND YA DROPPED THE BALL EVERY TIME.

>YA SEE SETH THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, WITHOUT ME AROUND YOU CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE. EVEN WITH ALL THE CARDS IN YOUR FAVOR, AT THE END OF THE DAY WITHOUT THE KING OF KINGS YOU FOLD UNDER THE PRESSURE.

>YA SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I SETH, YOU'RE THE ARCHITECT, THE BRAINS OF THE SHIELD, BUT I, I AM THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN, I AM THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND ALL THE SUCCESS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR CAREER, AND NOW I WILL BE THE ONE TO END IT
>>
>>1703891
holy fuck that's perfect
>>
>>1703891
Fucking hell! that is awesome.

*applause* anon.
>>
>>1703891

> i appreciate you. nigger.
>>
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS

SETH FUCKED MY WIFE, AND THATS NOT BEST FOR BUSINESS
>>
>>1703891
>>1703903
>>1703905
>>1703982
SAME FUCKING FAG
>>
You see the fact of the matter is, he's fat, fatso. The thing about you is ya fat fatasses....

In this very ring tonight....best for business....(breathes in deeply through gigantic schnozz)....Ya see the difference.... Uhh...uhhhh....uhhh...

I am the king of kings Seth-uhhhh. You don'tt want to go one on one with me, the cerebral assassin.
Last time I stood in this ring with a mic on my hand people like you...... at the end of the day, you see I'm the game, I'm the king of kings and you're not Seth, You don't get to cucc me. I'll never have a son uhh, because I'm the game, the king of kings, the cerebral assassin.

Steph liked Seth a bit too much my liking, but this fat neckbeard no one will.
This business.....did ya miss me?
And you won't just be facing a man, you'll be facing the game, not this fat bingo hall worker, but the game-uh.
I loooove dicks. I lkie big ones, I like small ones, I like fat ones, I like skinny ones, I like long ones, I like short ones, I like white ones, I like black ones. Hell, I'll even do an asian.

Now on to the matter-uh of the game-uh. The fact of the matter is........SETH FUCKED MY WIFE, AND THATS NOT BEST FOR BUSINESS.
>>
>>1704409
really wasn't m8, here's a (you)
>>
>>1704442
Kek
>>
>>1703891
Word for word, I'm expecting this Monday night
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.