[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we go from this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: StoneClod.jpg (32KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
StoneClod.jpg
32KB, 308x400px
>>
File: Disgusting hamburgerboy.png (1MB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting hamburgerboy.png
1MB, 1310x873px
To this?
>>
Americans have become fatter in the past 20 years.

It makes sense there would finally be an obese champion.
>>
>>1703351
you'd know
>>
We went from an overrated old man who relies catchphrases to a guy who can actually wrestle and is actually charismatic.
>>
>>1703329
>i never watched wrestling to know mick foley as a champ happen
keep kuked OP
>>
File: Based Owens.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Based Owens.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
GOAT
>>
>>1703390
You should seek sunlight as a shoot.
>>
>>1703389
Still gets a bigger pop than anybody who has ever been in the company.
>>
Based Fatass
>>
>>1703399
Yeah, because the crowd isn't full of braindead rednecks anymore.
>>
>>1703330
Why does triple h have to handhold every new champ? It makes them lose credibility
>>
>>1703408
That's the entirety of wrestling's audience.
>>
>>1703408
>he prefers crowds with cringey nu males sjw cucks to frat boys and rednecks
kys
>>
>>1703389
The sad part is I bet you actually believe austin couldn't wrestle nor was he charismatic
>>
>>1703393
>meme reply
literally i only watch cena tier response
>>
>>1703389
>There is someone out there who actually thinks this.

The overrated old man led the company to it's peak while your buffet pounding friend will more likely lead it to it's grave and then lead himself to heart failure. :^)
>>
>>1703417
>Le beer drinking middlefinger man.
>Le Lou thesz press man
>good wrestler
>charismatic
What are you implying faggot.
>>
>>1703423
>>meme reply
That wasn't a meme reply.
I'm actually concerned for you.
Please leave the house and get some fresh air.
>>
>>1703437
18+
>>
>>1703409
Underrated
>>
>>1703415
They're all equally retarded
>>
>>1703465
Nu males are retarded in a cringey way(golf claps, cringe chants). Rednecks and frat boys are retarded in a fun way. Does anyone even catcall anymore??? Nah the crowd would rather be emasculated by steph
>>
>>1703483
WCW had the best crowds of rednecks
>>
>>1703409
Because they don't look like champions. They're appealing to smarks, and while I like KO, AJ, and the other new talents, they don't have the look.

Triple H, Hogan, Steve Austin, Billy Graham, John Cena, The Rock. They all had the aesthetics and were trailblazers to their eras. You look at them and think, "there's a guy that can back up what he says."

What do you say when you see these guys? "Seth Rollins looks scrawny compared to this dude. Finn Balor is like four feet tall. Kevin Owens needs to watch what he eats."

They're hoping that with Triple H's presence and sway backing these individuals, the people will see it as more believable.
>>
File: dbry.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dbry.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>1703417
He was a shitty heel that relied on cheap heat, and a shitty face that relied on stupid catchphrases and an angle that he was booked in just right, with no real effort from himself.

Reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on who?
If only there was an image to the left of this statement to indicate who I'm talking about.
>>
>/asp/ is so contrarian that they unironically hate the GOAT
I don't think this semen slurping board is for me.
>>
>>1703483
They would rather not get kicked out of the arena
>>
>>1703554
Its having the opposite effect on me
When i saw this it made me wonder why triple h wasnt champion.
>>
>>1703389
18 fucking plus
>>
>>1703389
this, although Owens' "charisma" is too lazy for my taste
>>
>>1703572
Because the non pussies can be easily singled out of todays sea of nu males.
>>
>>1703330
Why you use your name as the filename?
>>
>>1703639
It's not my name, it's Owens.
>>
>>1703409
>heels win dirty
OH NO
>>
>>1703554
AJ is in fucking phenomenal shape.

>Crossfit Jesus
>scrawny

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1703330

Austin is a big fan of Owens.
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>We went from an overrated old man who relies catchphrases to a guy who can actually wrestle and is actually charismatic.
>>
It's hard to hate KO.
https://youtu.be/0CXgTH7x-_c
>>
>>1705348
he is scrawny and not intimidating. fucking cruiserweight
>>
>>1705404
Maybe they could put a 35lbs Kevlar vest on him, but he's actually got abs.
>>
>>1705406
Put a bag on his head and take the mic out of his hands while you're at it.
>>
>>1703389
He's technically good before he got his neck injured especially with the stunning steve era
>>
This thread got triggered hard
>>
You didn't use roided up Cena as an example. At least Owens is an actually good wrestler with ring psychology and has far better mic skills than 90% of the current roster. I don't see how this is a bad thing. I'd take someone who is legitimately talented then whatever pretty boy faggots they force us to like.
>>
>>1703554
AJ would look big next to the average man. Even Daniel Bryan does. They're short but bulky
>>
>>1703554
Except AJ looks great.
>>
>>1703389

A human being wrote this
>>
>>1705404
The fuck are you on about dude, he's a 215 lb brick shithouse, who's intimidated by people that happen to have larger bone structure? Have you ever actually BEEN in a fight? Kevin Owens wants to throw fists, I'm game. Seth Rollins does, suddenly I have a spleen infection and bail.
>>
File: e12.png (43KB, 546x320px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
43KB, 546x320px
>We went from an overrated old man who relies catchphrases to a guy who can actually wrestle and is actually charismatic.
>>
>>1703554
I was half-expecting you to put Roman Reigns on the list of people who were trailblazers and shit lmao
>>
File: Untitled.png (336KB, 635x662px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
336KB, 635x662px
>>1703330
>>
>>1708507
young Kev a QT
>>
>>1708507
> "Hey Kev, your chin looks kind of fucking weird, grow a beard."
> "Yes Austin-Senpai" :-3c
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.