[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TNA/ Billy Corgan Roleplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: latest.jpg (20KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
20KB, 322x400px
Since Dixie has stepped down, Billy Corgan (You) have to transform what you've invested in, into something profitable.

What do you do to the roster? Trim it down? Who would you bring in?

Divisions and Belts? Do you kill off the X Division which was once dominated by real stars, and now has Grado and Spud? Any new titles?

What direction would creative take? Character based with exaggerated scenarios (final deletion) or Indie flippy midget pandering? (WWE RAW 2016)

Finance - How would you attempt to save and gain money?

Exposure - You are currently on a obscure network called PopTv, your current ratings are 0.3-0.4. Streaming and torrenting are preferred for media consumption today, what approach do you take

You currently do tapings at Universal Studios Orlando, which has a bored crowd. Do you start touring?
>>
I love the smashing pumpkins
>>
>>1703304
>What do you do to the roster?
Keep it the same,get Chavo,Johnny Mundo,Pentagon Jr,Ryback
>Do you kill off the X Division which was once dominated by real stars?
I could bring it back with actually talented x-division stars,not some overrated nips and darlings
>What direction would creative take?
The storylines thing is what I honestly want
>How would you attempt to save and gain money?
Have a better TV Deal and do my best to gain more attendance
>Streaming and torrenting are preferred for media consumption today, what approach do you take?
Perhaps have the episodes pay to stream?
>You currently do tapings at Universal Studios Orlando, which has a bored crowd. Do you start touring?
Around Eastern&Western European Countries
>>
Keep the storylines and characters the same. Don't go too far in either direction. Maybe do a few one-off kino things like Musical numbers and give EC3 his own comedy film. The guy has a natural flair for comic acting.

Hire a few more solid "workers" who can have a classic series with the Wolves and liven up the X-Division.

Main Event is perfect right now.

Hire a Joshi tag team to give more worker depth to the Knockouts.

Promote shows in countries that have never had an american wrestling show before, but who have access to TNA.
>>
>>1703304
But i like my long lucious hair PASS
>>
1.guys i would try to bring in, ryback, cody rhoads, del rio,
2.repair and rebuild connections with foreign feds, brit, jap, mex, canada, australia
3.Search for a better network
4. Market the product on the internet better.
5.travel more, dont have to be around the world or anything, just in the major populated areas of america like east coast, west coast, etc
6.Open up a school?, maybe it will bring in money and talent desperate to get into the biz
7. veterans should be respected but a focus on young up in comers is good.
8.wrestlers should have a bit more creative control than they would at wwe
9.better commentators
10.the wwe has eras, so make everyone know dixie is dead, and this is a ( ) era led by corgan
11.find out what people hate about wwe and then do the opposite of that.
12.get a good creative team, some people have said to get heyman, if you could do that people might get excited
>>
>>1703846
>11.find out what people hate about wwe and then do the opposite of that.

They already do that.

>promos are not tightly scripted
>no 50/50 booking, wins mean something
>Storylines are logical and interesting
>don't use bullshit made up brand words (except knockouts)
>Not PG
>>
Join to the ROH/NJPW Alliance
>>
File: gentleman.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>1703618
>Joshi
>>
>>1704040
>hatposting
>>
>>1704940
>being a weeb
>>
>>1704031
I think it would be impossible because TNA burned all their bridges with ROH and NJPW because of Russo would be better to strengthen the alliance with LU instead and AJPW instead.
>>
Hire Heyman, Hire Lesnar and have him Feud with Lashley, I have just BTFO WWE
>>
>>1704985
The cost of hiring those two would bankrupt TNA
>>
>>1704993
Big Tunes Billy has got an endless supply of money
>>
>>1704985
That's the Bischoff mentality that literally put TNA on the path to failure in the first place.
>>
>>1704971
I don't think it is impossible these days. In a similar way to when Haitch took over a bit, most of the old guard got shifted with the reductions and old enemies suddenly changed their tone.

I think that if TNA get some decent momentum behind them and Corgan comes to the table when Dixie leaves their might a chance. I would love to see The Decay and the Broken Hardys involved with LU.
>>
Billy is a musician, he should focus on making better entrance themes
>>
>>1705685
No promotion worth a shit has wanted anything to do with TNA for years.
>>
File: 5FheSyB.gif (4MB, 400x451px) Image search: [Google]
5FheSyB.gif
4MB, 400x451px
If I were Billy
I'd get rid of Josh Matthews and Pope
I'd get rid of the Bromance or make Jessie Godderz a jobber. Bring back Bad Influence. With the exception of Spud and Zima,make everyone in the X division jobbers to leverage the title. TNA makes a stupid mistake of putting titles on everybody, hence no one becomes a star. King of the Mountain/Grand Champion makes no sense, bring in a United States or North American Gold. Singles division I'd just invest a lot in Eli Drake, while Lashley is a good heel.

Make a Women's Division and a Knockouts Division
Women's Division would have more serious Women wrestlers like Sienna, Jade. Bring in some Part time women from the Indies. Jade should be the face of TNA. Sienna should end Gails Career and become top heel. These two are more than enough to carry an entire division

Knockouts Division pretty much shades of 2010-2013 TNA where there were a lot of Bra and Panties Matches, lewd stuff etc. Basically Vince/Bischoff booking of women. Santana Garett is the face of this division, Reby Sky & Maria the top heel. Raquel, Marti Bell, Cherry Bomb/Allie, Madison Rayne, The whole plot is Maria and Reby never lose Bra and Panties matches, not a single clothing gets stripped, until a bound for glory tag match where Santana and Allie win

Currently keep my shit on PopTV, while looking at gaining a better network deal. On the sides I'd start looking at using Youtube for streaming. Creating mini shows with Mckenzie, since she's an actual draw.

Create another secondary show for Netflix and Hulu. With more emphasis on Broken Hardy/Decay like storylines, and ofcourse the new and lewd knockouts division and put it on Netflix. I'd also venture into Game of Thrones level of forced nudity for ratings.

I don't know if you guys will take this seriously but yes, Bra and Panties and Celebrity Nudity is a huge draw, if you understand the psychology behind it

Lastly, I'd make better entrance themes.
>>
>>1706409
>Create another secondary show for Netflix and Hulu.
I really wonder why TNA never thought of this...I mean they don't even make use of Youtube or open streaming services. You can just negotiate with sponsors and slap their ads on the streams like you would on TV
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.