[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (84KB, 737x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 737x564px
Good to see ESPN make this dickhead eat crow.

I feel like the undercase kevin owens and no mention was his little passive aggressive way to get a victory.

Fuck him
>>
YOU WILL APOLOGIZE
>>
>>1701627
he's always based on zach lowe's podcast
>>
Why are wrestling fans such bitch niggas?
>>
Based Amin working the fuck out of internet fatties
>>
Amin is the biggest mudslime heel since Mohamad Hasaan
>>
>>1701627
>work for a company that is working to make money with wwe

>talk shit about wwe

Whelp. I don't know what he though was going to happen.
>>
>>1701627
What did he said?
>>
File: 72465927556.jpg (90KB, 824x600px) Image search: [Google]
72465927556.jpg
90KB, 824x600px
>>1701717
>>1701717
all he said was that wrestling is fake and that KO's son will be disappointed when he finds out.

And since Owen Owen is autistic, this turned into a retard joke
>>
>>1701717
But you can't said that if you are working to ESPN, that was incredibly stupid.
>>
>>1701729
Saying that when he works to a wwe's allied, Pretty stupid
>>
File: 9356843768.jpg (37KB, 442x426px) Image search: [Google]
9356843768.jpg
37KB, 442x426px
>>1701751
woulda been no backlash if kevin's son wasn't retarded
>>
ESPN is basically MSNBC, just non-stop leftist shilling from a bunch of minorities and women. Worst fucking channel. I'd rather watch CNN and MSNBC on repeat for a week straight than watch a day of ESPN.
>>
>>1701627
>apologising over a fake show

Oh lol.
>>
boring situation

would've been interesting if he actually made a funny joke but "DUDE WRESTLING'S FAKE LMAO" is so tired at this point
>>
>>1701757
Theres no evidence that the kids autistic. Its an internet rumor. Dishing bants out at any 8 year old kid is just low no matter what color or how retarded it is.

It was a stupid move from a dumb shitskin.
>>
>>1701893
Kev has confirmed that his son is autistic
>>
>>1701915
Really? I stand corrected in that case then. Its still a dumb fucking move on that dudes behalf. Taking jabs at children on social media when youre a some big sports personaliy is literally playing with fire. If Mike Tyson was in his prime today he wouldnt of even done that shit.
>>
>>1701928
Athletes and sports personalities are too cocky to believe that there's consequences to the things they say or do.
>>
>>1701627
Lmao what a bitch nigga
>>
>>1701729
>saying to a grown man his son will be disappointed in his achievements

They should fire his ass, sports journalists aren't supposed to be disrespectful cheeky faggots.
>>
>>1701627
It wasn't even a joke, just a bitchy comment basically saying KO has acheived nothing because it's all scripted.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.