[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of that segment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: autism_heyman.jpg (169KB, 599x750px) Image search: [Google]
autism_heyman.jpg
169KB, 599x750px
Was it autism?
>>
>>1701010
But he gave away money
>>
>>1700973
Weird shit, it made no sense.
>>
>>1700973
Steph needs to be in at least one segment every RAW
>>
>>1700973
Steph needs to bury a man at least once every RAW so she looks like a "strong female character".
>>
So is Steph a face or a heel?
>>
>>1701082
Both. She does more heel/face turns than big show
>>
>>1700973
Purely for Stephanie to exhibit her power of superiority
>>
>>1701082
Feminist
>>
The point of the segment was Heyman flaunting Lesnar's weight because he knew that Steph didn't really give a shit about Shane getting heem'd and wouldn't really pursue it. So he prodded her, establishing his dominance by proxy of Lesnar
>>
File: 1472236128603.jpg (47KB, 248x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472236128603.jpg
47KB, 248x336px
>>1700973
That face.... I'm till confused by that face
>>
There's a storm coming which will test the ability of wrestler's perception of kayfabe and reality

-the storm
>>
Steffo needed to show off how big her lady balls are

>>1701082
She's a cunt
>>
Everybody thinks it was about Stephanie emasculating another man, but if you read between the lines, Heyman was extremely condescending and disingenuous the whole time. And when Stephanie called him out on it, he responded by acting more condescending and disingenuous.

He was basically ostensibly letting Steph have her moment and feeding her ego while at the same time saying, "You won't do anything because 1) You can't control me or Brock because he can fuck you and your whole roster. 2) You don't give a shit that he attacked Shane in the first place, you're just posturing."

They were playing chess and Heyman won and Steph knows it. I imagine they intentionally wrote it in a way where it's not obvious that Steph "lost", though. People are confused because at a glance, they didn't want it to look like Steph was outsmarted.
>>
>>1701921
Ur giving WWE creative too much credit. That segment was awkward as fuck and seemed like they were just killing time
>>
>>1701921
Yeah but what's the point? Is this going to develop into an actual storyline?

No.
>>
>>1701959
>what's the point of a Stephanie segment

I've been asking this for years
>>
>>1701959
"Cruiserweight Division ain't for three weeks and this show is somefucking how still three hours long, my request to go to SmackDown was rejected, I'm going to kill myself, fuck it, just do some Heyman/Steph bullshit." --- WWE Writer
>>
>>1700973
He was kissing her ass, but I think he was really just jewing her idk.
>>
>>1701223
It's called "tongue and cheek"

The tongue-in-cheek figure of speech is used to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended, and it should not be taken at face value. The facial expression typically indicates that one is joking or making a mental effort.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.