[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of these two, who's the best wrestler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: BVS.jpg (17KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
BVS.jpg
17KB, 512x287px
And who's more attractive?
>>
File: 5227997213d7b.jpg (313KB, 1050x600px) Image search: [Google]
5227997213d7b.jpg
313KB, 1050x600px
>>
Becky for both, easily. They're universes apart.
>inb4 waifu war
>>
>>1700864
>Better wrestler
Becky Lynch
>More attractive
Becky Lynch
>>
Both of these bitches look like they smell awful
>>
I meme about becketty alot but even I'm not gonna deny that she's better looking and more talented. Legit Botch is just atrocious
>>
>>1700884
With all the shit that the makeup team cakes on them I'd bet they do. Especially that fake tan on Becky, stuff smells like cat piss
>>
>>1700864
Sasha must be quite a bit smaller than they say because no way there's only a inch between these two
>>
>>1700864
Becky is a jobber. Sasha is better wrestler but takes too many risks
>>
>>1700864
The one that can leave her feet without almost killing herself

Sasha has a nice body but that face is nightmare fuel so I'll say Becky
>>
>But the key is, and the only constant in every era, is that all of those sub-categories and adding them up and getting a score is meaningless. There were great talkers who couldn’t draw on top. There were great ring technicians that couldn’t draw on top. There were models who couldn’t draw on top. There were small guys who couldn’t and there were great big guys with pretty faces who couldn’t. There were legitimate badasses that couldn’t.

>In the end, the only thing that matters is charisma, and charisma is about crowd connection during the time and place. That’s it. Not necessarily noise. A prelim guy with a cool gimmick or the right story can get a gigantic pop. It’s the connection where you are somebody people see as being special, and can make them buy tickets, or garner more interest in your matches than all the other guys.

Bret Hart was a better wrestler than Hulk Hogan, but Hogan got fans much more invested in his matches. Roman Reigns is objectively better looking than Dean Ambrose, but Ambrose has a much bigger female fanbase.

Becky is a better wrestler than Sasha. Becky is a better talker than Sasha. Becky is better looking than Sasha. Becky beats Sasha on any number of categories but Sasha is still the bigger star and always will be because she has *It*.

Sorry, Becky fags but you just have deal with *it^.
>>
>>1700909
People have known and accepted this for years, you're not shattering anyone's dreams here m8
>>
>>1700864
>Best Wrestler
Becky Lynch
>Most Attractive
Becky Lynch

Poor Sasha never stood a chance tho.
>>
>>1700909
But Sasha does not have "it" and Becky does.
>>
>>1700946
Becky objectively doesn't. People are more invested in and more excited about Sasha for a reason. She doesn't get consistently louder reactions or more praise by accident.
>>
>>1700864
Neither are attractive and neither can wrestle
>>
>>1700953
Sasha Banks is not "The Boss". It's a character she made up and plays. Mercedes Varnado is a rather quiet and submissive woman off-camera.

Becky Lynch is Rebecca Quin. One starts where the other begins. This has been true for every great wrestler with "it". Ric Flair is Rick Fliehr. The Rock -is- Dwayne John, only magnified. Stone Cold has talked about this. Pat Patterson has talked about this. This is what "it" is.
>>
>>1700982
>Ric Flair wasn't playing a character

18+, he took literally everything about his gimmick from other wrestlers.
>>
>>1700987
>completely missed the point.
>heavy implication you don't know anything about Ric Flair the man vs the character (they're 99% the same person)

wew lad
>>
>>1700909
>that objective b8

Almost got me
>>
>>1700982
Yet Becky still isn't nearly as popular as Sasha.
>>
>>1701015
>Sasha Banks is not "The Boss". It's a character she made up and plays
>Ric Flair is Rick Fliehr
>Trying to educate me on Flair

18+, listen to him on Austins podcast. He goes through literally everything he borrowed from other wrestlers.

>Nickname: Buddy Rogers
>Finisher: Buddy Rogers
>Robes: Buddy Rogers
>Strut: Jackie Fargo
>Almost everything else: Dusty Rhodes

He wanted to be Ramblin Ricky Rhodes when he got into the business, there was nothing about Flair that was original and he'll tell you that himself
>>
>>1700953

That may be true, but Sasha isn't particularly charismatic.
>>
>>1701028
>Chops: Wahoo McDaniel
>>
>>1701031
Then how is she so over? That's all she could feasibly have because she's seriously offensively bad in the ring and can't talk for shit either
>>
>>1701028
you're an idiot
>>
>>1701080
>I'm an idiot
>This is all directly from Flair himself

He also got the "WOOOOO" from Jerry Lee Lewis, please get a clue
>>
>>1701085
The whole point is Ric Flair acts exactly the same off-screen as he does on-screen. It doesn't matter where he got his gimmick from. That we got this far with you realizing this is all that matters is astounding.
>>
>>1701111
Again, 18+

Ric Flair the gimmick was the limosuine riding jet flying ladies man
Ric Flair the person was someone who owed 800,000 dollars to Vince McMahon and had 4 divorces
>>
>>1701117
>4 divorces
Sounds exactly like a ladies man to me. They're not known for being able to keep stable relationships.
>>
>>1701122
Does the alligator shoes wearing son of a gun sound like someone who would owe 800,000 to a person for years?

"Ric Flair" was a gimmick that was built upon a ton of great wrestlers and he perfected it. Listen to any Flair interview, he's soft spoken and kisses the ass of whoever hes talking to. Did the Ric Flair on screen do that?
>>
>>1700909
This is decent b8
You stupid idiot
>>
>>1701131
>Does the alligator shoes wearing son of a gun sound like someone who would owe 800,000 to a person for years?

Yes, it sounds exactly what that kind of guy would do.
>>
>>1701131
>Did the Ric Flair on screen do that?

Yes, in recent years all Ric does is come around and verbally put people over.

In the past when he was an asshole on screen he was one in real life too. When he was a hot mess in stories, he was spiraling out of control in his personal life.
>>
>>1701159
>A rich playboy would owe someone 800,000 to years and not be able to pay it back
>A limosuine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing son of a gun would kiss the ass of every person talking to him

Ok m8, I can tell you never listened to Flair outside of his promos in your life
>>
>>1701162
The last time I remember seeing Flair he buried HHH and said Sting would beat him, if it was real life Flair would have called HHH the greatest of all time and shined his shoes

And he was never an asshole in real life, in real life he would either cry when someone talked about him (Steiner) or get beat up (Rick Rude). He was a pushover, "Ric Flair" is a gimmick
>>
>>1700864

Becky can suplex and improve her skill

Sasha has a receding hairline
>>
>>1701163
>>A rich playboy would owe someone 800,000 to years and not be able to pay it back

But that's literally exactly what Ric Flair did in real life.
>>
>>1701208
Yes, but in real life he was not a rich playboy and he had financial problems for quite awhile
>>
Can you waifu autist stay in your containment thread
>>
Which is funnier?

Beckyfags in denial about Sasha being more over, or Beckyfags contorting their bumhole trying to come up with excuses for Sasha being more over?
>>
>>1702900
Probably Sasha's face.
>>
>>1701292
Nah
>>
>>1702900
Nobody denies Sasha is more over, it's clear to see
>>
>>1702900
> b-but shes only over cos sn-snoops her cousin i swear !! ;_;
>>
Sasha is only over because of the Brooklyn match where she played second fiddle to Bayley. She's been riding the coattails of that match for over a year now.
>>
>>1704446
That match did only got such acclaim because of Bayley and muh underdog story carrying it but Sasha has since surpassed her in genuine popularity among smarks
>>
Becky is more attractive and Becky is a better wrestler.

I don't like Becky.
>>
>>1700864
Becky's hotter, more talented and comes across as less of a self entitled bitch too.

But Sasha is a weeb so of course she's more popular.
>>
>>1704536
>SEETHING
>>
>>1704550
It's true tho
>>
File: 1422749333451.jpg (52KB, 475x633px) Image search: [Google]
1422749333451.jpg
52KB, 475x633px
>>1700909
>Roman Reigns is objectively better looking than Dean Ambrose
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.