[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Vince to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: Based Corgan.jpg (40KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
Based Corgan.jpg
40KB, 617x409px
How fucked is the WWE lads?

Based Big Money Billy Corgan is going to make TNA and wrestling great again.

We're expected to see more edgy controversial TV like WWF's Attitude Era and 90's ECW. Especially now with Dixie Carter gone and no big PG network corporate heads to stop him.
>>
>>1700849
>Based Big Money Billy Corgan
>TNA
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>1700849
I genuinely hope he runs WWE out of business eventually
>>
>>1700859
This is a wrestling board, go back to your skateboard general pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>1700859
Gtfo
>>
>>1700849
At one point the joke will get lost in the shuffle and people will genuinely expect TNA has a real shot as dethroning WWE as the premier wrestling fed.
>>
>>1700908
>STAMFORD WIFE SCARED SHITLESS
>>
>>1700914
Hey, I'd like nothing more than to see WWE get BTFO, but I'm not delusional enough to actually believe it will happen, let alone by TNA's hand.
>>
>>1700879
>>1700880
No seriously who?
>>
>Money
>TNA
>>
How fucking crazy is that.

Billy Corgan runs TNA, like damn son, what a time to be alive.
>>
WHO WANTS HONEY AS LONG AS THERES MONEY
>>
Delete Or Decay better be some crazy shit
>>
The WWE constantly changed their image during all of the 90s, before Attitude. And kept aping other things from many different feds and workers. Into their own program.

TNA will be the final deletion into WWE's massive catalog.
This is the real long con.
>>
He needs to go full-in on the Broken Matt/Lucha Underground TV show style. No casual audience will ever care about the matches anymore.
>>
I would like more competition for wwe but i dont see corgan getting TNA out of the hole it sug itself into.
At best he will prolong its life by about 5 to 10 years before his money runs out and he goes bankrupt.

There are so many things wrong with TNA i dont know where to start.

I mean, first of they are on a channel no one watches.

Second of all they are confined to florida while wwe travels all across america and the world.

3rd of all tna has no name recognition outside of the most hardcore of smarks, even normes know what wwe is.

TNA shouldnt challenge wwe, right now, its too hard, they would be destroyed.
TNA needs to be the alternative to wwe, the place for disgruntled wwe fans, it needs to do the stuff the fans want that wwe cant do anymore or wont do.
Learn from wwe's mistakes, tna's past mistakes. put over young talent, let them have more freedom than they would at wwe.

Have a bigger internet presence.
Spam shit all over reddit.
>>
Is Carter gone irl? Has she actually gone away?
>>
I'LL FADE AWAY
>>
>>1701143
Yeah, not a work. Corgan legit now owns TNA
>>
>>1701144
AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE
>>
File: Broken Hardy Boyz.jpg (204KB, 1200x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Broken Hardy Boyz.jpg
204KB, 1200x1089px
>We get to witness a #BROKEN Hardy Boyz Raven's flock

BASED
>>
File: 1468080575059.webm (2MB, 624x458px) Image search: [Google]
1468080575059.webm
2MB, 624x458px
>>1701358
My interest is piqued. Thanks anon
>>
Big Tunes Billy needs to write a new theme for TNA.
>>
>>1701600
Should be Zero every week
>>
>>1701606
wouldn't object to that.
>>
muh teenage years

Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MElfYleGIVU
>>
>>1701358
>Corgan legit now owns TNA
This is rumoured, and unsourced rumour at that. Dixie is gone and there'll be a new owner, but we don't know who. Corgan is the company president and has part-ownership.

>>1701600
He already did.
>>
>>1701625
BRUH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr58WHo2ndM
>>
>>1701625

daydreaming music. put on the headphones and imagine i have a nice life, a girlfriend and do normal things like cuddling and stuff.
>>
>>1700849
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
>>
BIG MONEY BILLY
>>
TNA should focus less on WWE and worry more about drawing less money than PWG

>We're expected to see more edgy controversial TV like WWF's Attitude Era and 90's ECW.

The 90s finished over 16 years ago. It's time for you to move on.

>no big PG network corporate heads

It's so cute how you believe THAT's the reason for WWE's current direction.

>>1700859
>not knowing Corgan

Despite all your rage, you are still just underage.
>>
But smarks rather watch New Japan and Lucha Underground is super over the top/edgy. How can TNA find its own identity? Where is the company place in the wrestling world?
>>
>>1701859
>Where is the company place in the wrestling world?
To appeal to the casual audience. Just about every other promotion is all about "great matches", which is an appeal to the hardcore (smark) crowd. TNA is distinct for their focus on storylines and characters.
>>
>>1701894
TNA has even worse storytelling than WWE
>>
>>1701894
You can't beat WWE when it comes to mainstream, and LU also has an emphasis on storylines and characters.
>>
>>1701926
Nothing more than "WWE bettah!" Minus three stars, best I can do.

>>1701927
WWE has a huge hardcore audience, but they don't have mainstream appeal. Try talking to non-wrestling folks about WWE and see how they react. Watch a WWE show and see if the crowd are into the stories and characters or focused on good matches and great wrestlers.

>LU
I'd agree that they have a similar focus, but they're on an even smaller network and can't leave it.
>>
>>1701943
I didn't say WWE is better, I said TNA is worse.

Neither of them are any good at storytelling.

P.S. ROH has been outdrawing TNA for years
>>
>>1701947
Oh, I see. You're a ROH mark and not trolling.

With that confusion dispelled, my considered opinion is that you should seek a mental health professional. Your condition is serious and potentially life-threatening.
>>
>>1701960
>all this confirmation bias

'sup tnaMecca

ROH has actually had paying fans and a PPV business model for the past couple of years. Can't say the same for DixieLand.
>>
>>1701943
But non-wrestling folks don't like wrestling period. And of course mainstream normies will never take wrestling seriously. But if that's how they view a mega corporation such as WWE, how can a second-tier brand like TNA ever dream of taking their interests.
>>
>>1701947
Watch the latest impact and tell me honestly that you aren't interested in watching again next week. I'm way me interested to see where things go with Moose, Lashley, EC3, Hardyz & Decay, Allie, Maria & Knockouts than anything on RAW or SD! that's not AJ Styles. TNA has great storylines going on right now.
>>
>>1701965
>crazed ranting
Seriously, get help.

>>1701967
>non-wrestling folks don't like wrestling period
Dubious. Remember that there are millions of lapsed wrestling fans from the 90s boom. One might also observe that a great many of those people didn't watch wrestling before the boom hit either, so it is possible to win non-wrestling people.

As for the "small company" problem, ECW broke out into the mainstream in the late 90s. They weren't very well run, but they definitely got exposure.
>>
>>1701967
>how can anyone else ever dream of taking their interests?
by not being WWE. WWE is, as usual, way behind with the times. 95% of their programming is awful and skippable. LU has been turning wrestling on its head. TNA is now finding their own way again with Corgan.
>>
>>1701984
I see a lot of denial but no rebuttal.

>ROH is partnered with New Japan
>TNA can't even keep a partnership with W-1
>>
>>1701997
>more ranting
Simply put, you're mentally ill. It would be stupid to try arguing with you. As I am a kind person, I am trying to point out your problem to you and encourage you to seek treatment. But I can't be the difference-maker in your life. You have to decide to make a change for yourself.

Good luck, anon.
>>
I think it's ironic another fed could go "attitude" while WWE is stuck in WCW'S shoes this go around being PG shit.
>>
>>1702006
>hurr you're crazy

If my claims were as baseless as you pretend they are, refuting them would be simple.

>the utter sphincter-demolished state of TNAmecca
>>
>>1702013
Totally unsurprising. ECW went attitude before WWF.

>>1702021
>argue with me!
You might be used to people validating your delusions online. It's easy to find that these days. But it's not good for you. I mean, look at what you're doing here. Someone is taking the time to try to help you, and you're responding with paranoid accusations.

It's very sad.
>>
>>1702028
If I could be serious for a moment...

Do you honestly believe that I'm buying what you're trying to sell for even a second? Like, come on now, sport. At least TRY.
>>
>>1700849
If he starts providing competition for the WWE I will worship him for saving the WWE.

We all know Vince would over-react to any competition to his company at this point and really blow his load of every match people want to see.
>>
>>1702051
No, I don't think you believe me, and that's the worst part.

But let's go over the crazy things you've said so far.

>I didn't say WWE is better, I said TNA is worse.
Here you deny a basic truth of logic. If A is worse than B, B is better than A. In addition, the charge that TNA has worse storytelling than WWE is - at best - subjective. And for someone who uses /asp/, it's completely at odds with the evidence. WWE storylines don't get any buzz, TNA discussion is all about the storyline.

>ROH has been outdrawing TNA for years
A good TV night for ROH is, what, 250,000? When TNA dipped towards those figures on US TV alone, people were talking about the company being in crisis.

>'sup tnaMecca
Here, you're claiming that people who disagree with you do so on tribal grounds. That's paranoid.

Now, I realise that you're not really in touch with reality and will probably deny these points, but I hope that you will seek help. You're paranoid, you seem incapable of evaluating evidence right in front of you, and you're clinging to your fandom for a wrestling promotion as though it validates you. You're not well. Get help.
>>
>>1702080
>only talking about TV ratings

Whoosh.

>That's paranoid.
>Now, I realise that you're not really in touch with reality and will probably deny these points,

The fucking irony.

All this time I thought you were gimmickposting 'cause you were too lazy and dumb to give anything of substance, but this is just so much sadder.
>>
>>1701984
>>1701989
Again, they have to compete with the likes of LU who is rising very steadily, I have total mainstream marks friends who watch the show. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, my question is less can they, but more like how? For now, LU seems like the true alternative to WWE. Not to mention, LU is almost universally loved, while TNA is almost nothing but bad rep.
>>
>>1700849
Based feel guy
>>
>>1702103
I decide whether he looks more like voldermort, pitbull, tfw
>>
File: Havesex.jpg (94KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
Havesex.jpg
94KB, 704x517px
>>1701947
>>1701960
>>1701965
>>1701984
>>1701997
>>1702006
>>1702021
>>1702028
>>1702051
>>1702080
>>1702096
Both of you need to seek sunlight, I'm begging ya
>>
>>1702098
>LU
Lucha Underground's most highly-viewed episodes get about half what TNA's peaks do. Some people see LU as "the alternative" but it's a very niche product, made at great expense, on a small network. Impact is a long-standing brand with international exposure.
>>
The only things I want are full nudes and vaginal close ups of Dixie Carter.
>>
>>1702122
Yeah, you're right Cena-poster. I tried to help and just got drawn into humouring ROH guy. Heading to the gym now.
>>
hes probably ready to shell out big for adr and paige
>>
He's doing a pretty good job. The storylines have been hype and it seems they are building a bit of steam.

People are always talking about bad reps and crawling out of holes but WWE have being doing that since the 90's. I think if they keep up the good work, people will see the hype and they can create a niche for themselves.
>>
>>1701506
five star match!
>>
>>1702158
At least you've finally caught on to the fact that you're seen as a joke
>>
>>1700955
Smashing Pumpkins
>>
>>1700849
MATT HARDY'S A VAMPIRE
>>
I don't think Corgan can save TNA (too far gone), but he deserves a shot at it and I wish him all the best.
>>
They need bare tits and lots of them.
>>
>>1700859
>Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins
This confirms you're not 18+ go back and listen to your shitty band, love /mu/
>>
>>1702066
Vince can't do shit now because WWE is publically traded. If his shareholders say no, it's no, not like it was in the Attitude Era
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.