[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paintball thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2016-08-08+at+04.43.26).jpg (257KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-08+at+04.43.26).jpg
257KB, 684x784px
Anyone?

No? Alright, don't mind me, going to page 10 then
>>
File: 1324353564.jpg (108KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1324353564.jpg
108KB, 800x533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oni0tO_HN30

Cheer up man, we can have a paintball thread, I'll stick around, until the page 10 comes.
>>
I'm an airsofter, but I do have at least some interest in the exploding balls of color and would do both if I had the money. Didn't you guys used to have one of those eternal threads?
>>
Can i get gun at toysrus?
>>
Didn't you have a general thread or something? Why don't start one?
>>
I've just started playing. I can't believe that I haven't started when I was younger. It's my new favorite hobby
>>
Wrestlefag here, will bump if it falls off. Right now the shitposter is banned thanks to the folks at /g/
>>
>>1703038
Same here. I bump any non-wrestling threads if they get close to be being pushed off.
>>
I have a tippmann a5 and I want a new barrel. What should I get?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvT6fr_MykY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh7VzYrQe4w
>>
>>1700990
thats in NZ
>>
File: oldshocker_animation.gif (235KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
oldshocker_animation.gif
235KB, 480x384px
I've been out of paintball for 8 years and am just starting to play again. I need a new mask to replace my old Proto Switch, any recommendations?

(current front runner is a set of Empire EVS as I hear they breathe better than other high end masks)
>>
>>1704464
I got the flatline barrel and it's honestly really good. The ball flys so fucking straight now it's crazy. Plus the gun looks way cooler
>>
>>1704464

get a flatline. take 500 balls and tweak it to fly flat. Never switch barrels again.
>>
>>1703038
>>1703060

Is wrestling that big a thing in 'Murica, that it can occupy a whole board? Cause it looks like it is. Is it all just memes?
>>
>>1707523
Yea I was thinking of getting the flatline. How do you tweak it?
>>
>>1705674

I have heard only good things about the EVS, except that the HDR lenses then to scratch easily from getting shot (like the first ball does it), I have owned many iterations of the current mask options and I still go back to my proflex.
>>
>>1707526
Wrestling isn't just big in America, but the reason threads get pushed off, is because of blatant shit posting mostly done by the same faggot
>>
>>1707526
A 9gag kid basically shitposting, he false reports the real wrestling threads using a VPN and the non wrestling mod deletes it. He's very easy to spot though
>>
>>1707526
WWE Monday Night Raw is the highest rated weekly show in America, if I'm correct. Also there are now three televised promotions : WWE, TNA and Lucha Underground. There is wrestling on tv 4-5 days a week with 1 big event once a month.

However, most of the threads here is a fat canadian kid shitposting from /b/ or wherever
>>
What's the difference between Paintball and Airsoft? Currently I assume Airsoft replicates real guns using plastic pellets or beads.

Why would one prefer Paintball over Airsoft?
>>
>>1700625
I'm not into Painball or anything, but can I give you a tip? It would help if you assembled some resource on how to get into paintball and some beginner buying guys or something and post it in OP
>>
>>1709780
I've played both.
Airsoft is more realistic with the guns
Paintball is dirtier but hurts more witch means more adrenaline.
>>
>>1710722
I always wanted to play paintball, airsoft just seems kind of gay to me.
>>
>>1710740
Because watching big strong men in tight colorful clothes tackle and touch eachother infront of cameras isn't gay.
>>
>>1710815
>butt hurt airsoft fag detected
By the way, you just described almost every athletic event.
>>
>>1709330

I got to try on a set of EVS's and a Dye I4, loved the EVS the I4 was way too small.

How's the lens change on the Proflex? The main thing I loved about my Proto Switch is the ludicrously easy lens change.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.