[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slater's Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: SLATER.png (838KB, 781x439px) Image search: [Google]
SLATER.png
838KB, 781x439px
Full Network series when?
>>
Who's that in the back?
>>
I am pretty sure thats Rhyno and Renee
>>
>>1690309

every episode should have like 4-6 different kids running around.
>>
>>1690313
Rhyno is more than a friend
>>
>>1690309
Wtf is up with renees stomach. Dean knocked her up?
>>
>>1690309
Where's uncle JBL?
>>
>>1690347
They don't talk about "uncle" JBL.

>>1690329
There should always be different kids running around the house and there should always be at least one added (or subtracted depending on the storyline).
>>
File: 1472583247525.png (432KB, 526x479px) Image search: [Google]
1472583247525.png
432KB, 526x479px
>>1690342
>tfw Renee's arms are almost the same size as Slaters

She is bulking right now
>>
>>1690340
Rhyno and Slater are gay, he just has that fatty around to appeal to his right-wing, republican, conservative parents in West Virginia and the trailer park community. somebody get those tumblr fan fiction writers to get on this, I think we have solid gold
>>
>>1690366
Bulking up for what? Maybe they'll make her wrestle
>>
have the wife and a few of the kids sitting in the front row of his next match. some of them wearing potato sacks.

have the wife start some shit with Lana saying she used to look like her before she get married.
>>
>>1690386
Rumor has it she's pregnant. She's not bulking up in the sense of working out.
>>
>>1690386
So she can jerk off Dean faster under the table during the Talking Smacks and preshows. It's why she always has sex hair on those.
>>
>>1690392
Source: your anus
>>
>>1690400
Ok.

Well, at least she's definitely not body-building and she's definitely not going to wrestle. I guess she's just eating too much then.
>>
>>1690405
I can tell from ya posts ya under 5'10 and ya need to hit the weights and take a shower
>>
>>1690413
>its a kevin nash poster
>>
File: vince spittin fire.jpg (21KB, 391x200px) Image search: [Google]
vince spittin fire.jpg
21KB, 391x200px
>Mr. McMahon, I really need some cash to fix my pool. Can you help a brother out?
>hmmm...Have you heard of the WWE Network?
>Yeah.
>Have you heard of a show called Ride Along?
>Of course.
>OK go record an episode of Ride Along and we'll get your pool fixed and finally get rid of that pee smell.
>I can't do that Vince. I'm the One Man Band BABAY, remember?!
>VFW
>>
File: Dean_Ambrose_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg (801KB, 1798x2017px) Image search: [Google]
Dean_Ambrose_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg
801KB, 1798x2017px
>>1690392

Post men who aren't the father

I'll start
>>
>>1690309
Fuck off it was boring
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.