[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who ya got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: CrJsAV5UEAAzn3A.jpg (149KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CrJsAV5UEAAzn3A.jpg
149KB, 1200x675px
who ya got
>>
Alpha vs Beauty and the Manbeast

Alpha wins
>>
Alpha probably

Better not be the Pooso's
>>
>>1689587

THE TWO MAN BAND BAY BEE. I want AA to win, but this Heath free agent stuff has to end sometime.
>>
>>1689592
This. Which might actually be a mistake, since WWE is pushing American Alpha as super babyfaces but them winning would shit on the most over guy on the tournament chances to get in, crowd might turn on Alpha.
>>
>>1689596

what if Usos turn heel?
>>
>>1689599
I was hoping they'd go Alpha/Usos for the straps with the Usos winning and turning heel. You then have Alpha chasing up until Survivor Series/TLC and going over then.
>>
>Hype Bros
lol

>Alpha
Wouldn't work, because as >>1689599 pointed out, WWE wants them to be babyfaces and if they eliminate Rhyno and Slater now, everybody will hate them. SmackDown's had good writing so far, I'm confident they'll know to avoid this.

>Usos
Might work, beating Alpha and then Rhyno and Slater would get good heel heat on them, if they want to turn these guys heel.

>Rhyno/Slater
I dunno, man, it sounds silly, but these two are really fucking over right now. That interview segment on Talking Smack made them look like super babyfaces. I think SmackDown's writing team knows what they have with these guys.
>>
Alpha beat Usos

Slater and Rhyno beat Hype Bros

Slater and Rhyno beat Alpha after Usos turn heel and interfere
>>
>>1689642
How about alpha beating the usos, then salty usos interfere in the finals and help slyno win?
>>
>>1689663
Lmao i didnt update the thread and posted this
>>1689678
>>
>>1689678
That'd kinda de-legitimize Slyno's win, but it could certainly work.

Other option is Usos cheat to beat Slyno and D-Bry and Shane see it and let Heath stay.
>>
>>1689642
They aren't babyfaces they're comedy heels. Sure they're likeable but so we're Kaientai.
>>
>>1689663
>>1689678
I think it would garner more heat if the Usos cheat to beat Alpha (Bonus smark rage points if one of the Usos does the fist cocking UUUUWAAH Superman Punch to set up an Alpha for the splash that will seal the deal). Then the crowd has every reason in the world to hate the Usos going into the finals, they cheated to beat Alpha, they're up against the favorites Slater and Rhyno AND they're goddamn Usos trying to shit up a brand new tag title already.

So it'll be all the sweeter when American Alpha comes in and interferes in favor of Slater and Rhyno so they can pick up the win.
>>
>>1689699
I really don't think so, man. They're trying to do this as an underdog story.
>>
>>1689587
The fucking state of the Vaudevillains.

Alpha will win
>>
>>1689768
>The fucking state of the Vaudevillains.
Apparently it's all Gotch's fault, he garnered major backstage heat by talking trash about people he shouldn't, and then lost all respect people had for him by getting floored by Sin Cara. I feel kind of bad for Aiden English.
>>
>>1689587
Hype Bros
>>
I really believe that they'll put the belts on Slater and Rhyno. The story potential is there and could set up the first big main roster feud for American Alpha. Immediately giving the belts to AA would be a huge mistake and probably ruin their reign.
>>
>>1689587

>Head bangers

literally WHO?
>>
>>1689843
They were an Attitude Era jobber tag team.
Mosh went on to play a few other pointless characters over the years.
>>
It's gotta be Slater and Rhyno.

Slater's free agent gimmick is so over right now.

AA winning would be Roman all over again. The fans would resent them immediately. Plus they're not as over as people think. WWE isn't the same as NXT. The crowd reactions have been lukewarm to say the least. They need a good tag feud to help build them up before putting the belts on them.
>>
What show were they showing clips with Heath on Talking Smack

Did Slater do a 24 with his 24 kids?
>>
File: 7788057.jpg (10KB, 278x309px) Image search: [Google]
7788057.jpg
10KB, 278x309px
>>1689587
The state of the tag division. It hasn't been this bad in a long time. They brought in the headbangers to fill up the card
>>
>>1690088
It's like they expect their nxt buildup to cruise all the way through to the championship. They're not doing enough with them on TV. They're also dumping Bayley right into the title picture on raw instead of doing a slow build like her character needs
>>
Beauty and Manbeast should win and get a good run, with AA chasing. They could even hot potato the belt back and forth between the two teams before finally putting AA over for good. Rhyno and the One Man Band go back to singles carrying with a recent tag titles run giving them momentum.

I feel like if this is written right, they can get everyone over coming out of this.
>>
usos vs hype bros for sure.

only to see how angry the fans get.
>>
>>1689587
Slater and Rhino vs. American alpha.
>>
>>1690746
I feel like Slater could be a decent IC champ. God knows Sd needs some semblance of a midcard
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.