[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LACKED THE ABILITY TO ATTRACT A UNIT OF CURRENCY BEARING THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: JBL.jpg (17KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
JBL.jpg
17KB, 624x388px
LACKED THE ABILITY TO ATTRACT A UNIT OF CURRENCY BEARING THE FACE OF FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT
>>
>>1687618
> Gave legitimacy to the current face of wwe
> That match with Eddie
Please I'm begging, no pleading for you to engage in sexual intercourse
>>
>>1687618
>being worked this hard by the Wrestling God
>>
>>1687816
>>1687829
Remember when No Way Out had literally ZERO PPV buys when he main evented and they had to make Batista show up?

Remember when Batista had to main event Wrestlemania to save it from this rating killer?

Remember how they never gave him a true main event push again because how hard he flopped?

kek
>>
Draw or no draw, I thought his run as champ was great. He really came into his own as a great heel
>>
He was a heel, of course people didn't want to pay to see him

Get worked my dudes
>>
>>1687618
You have to go back

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04
>>
>>1688727
GOAT promo at the beginning of this video

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjrjd2_wwe-judgementday-2004-eddy-guerrerro-vs-jbl_sport

>IF SHE DIES, SHE DIES
>>
>Pissed off white trash with his condescending Wall Street fat cat persona and calling the crowd a bunch of dumb rednecks and bragging about buying up their debt and forclosed homes

>Pissed off Mexicans by basically being Donald Trump circa 2016

Best heel. Everyone hates the arrogant one percenter who openly doesn't give a shit about the common man.
>>
>>1687618
>LACKED THE ABILITY TO ATTRACT A UNIT OF CURRENCY BEARING THE FACE OF FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT
pretty good one
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.