[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Del Rio is officially gone https://archive.fo/DhS70

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Fernando_Martinez.png (1MB, 1451x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_Martinez.png
1MB, 1451x1800px
Del Rio is officially gone

https://archive.fo/DhS70
>>
>>1687273
Hopefully he goes back to LU and brings Paige with him, so we have Paige vs Catrina
>>
Shame. I actually liked him in the MITB match
>>
>website archive service

I'm not giving that a click.
>>
Hope he takes Paige with him just so Paigefags can kill themselves
>>
>>1687273
Why wasn't he happy, perros
>>
>>1687279
He and Paige will break up. No way they will survive him leaving the country to wrestle somewhere else. I can't see her doing long distance and there's no way WWE are letting her go.
>>
>>1687287
>Alberto Del Rio has reportedly informed WWE through his lawyer that he is opting out of his WWE contract, and is done with the company.

Del Rio has been frustrated with the company for a while now because they kept giving him empty promises after he was re-hired back last summer. Del Rio was promised a main event push but never received it.

Del Rio last appeared for the company on the August 19th episode of SmackDown where he faced John Cena. Del Rio is free at the end of September to work anywhere in the United States. He will be able to work in Mexico and abroad imminently.

or google
>>
>>1687310
>no way WWE are letting her go
She hasn't had a match or made an appearance in months.
>>
Going back to AAA/LU i'm guessing

>>1687297
he only came back to the wwe for the money
>>
rumor has it they were doing coke.
>>
>>1687339
Cuz she was injured. Still makes them money and the women's roster is paper thin. They need her
>>
>>1687391
>the women's roster is paper thin
When has it ever not been though?
>>
F
>>
One of the best workers in the company and WWE kept fucking him over, good for him that he's not taking it anymore
>>
>>1687273
He'll be back in like 3 or 4 years, I can see him doing what Jericho has been doing and coming and going every few years
>>
>>1687310
tbf her ex was a band member which means touring and during a lot of that she was doing virtually every house show loop

and she might just leave by her own choice. people will make it about del rio but she has scoliosis, a nerve injury, and she obviously isnt the type to enjoy sitting around in catering.

wouldnt blame her desu
>>
>>1687273
Who's a better wrestler, him or Deanetty?
>>
>>1687310
>and there's no way WWE are letting her go.

She's not that important bud
>>
Del Rio is probably going to TNA or NJPW

AAA and LU fucking hate him after he left for WWE while taking the title with him and not even informing them.
>>
Less than 1 year ago this man beat John Cena clean in less than 10 minutes, without even using a finisher. Let that sink in.

>>1688326
Paige can't leave for another 3 years. She's got no choice in the matter
>>
>>1689498
this is true. few are. but they split the two up at the draft because they wanted them to break up knowing del rio was leaving and not wanting paige to go with him.
>>
>>1689552
yes she can

there are many ways out of her situation
>>
>>1689563
Committing a crime so they fire her and going through a costly legal battle are the only things she can do if WWE don't want to let her go
>>
paige literally got the word papi tattooed on her finger.
She will leave with him and end up getting fat off tacos and blowing the cmll locker room for free coke
>>
>>1689568
off the top of my head she could retire and just stop wrestling. alternatively theres also a chance she could get out of her non-compete and continue wrestling. she could also fail wellness two more times
>>
>>1687365
He kinda fucked fucked over AAA last time so i don't see them welcoming him back..
>>
actually i dont remember but didnt del rio get out of his last non-compete. paige and del rio have the same lawyer
>>
He could go to TNA, and bring paige, also he has to demand a billion dollars from new owner mister pumpkin
>>
>>1687273

>Sexing Charlotte

We get it he makes bad choices
>>
>>1689555

And Total Divas is now "Total Bellas" so it's not like they need her for that either.

>State of Paige's career

How can you let something so good slip away so easily?
>>
>>1687279
paige may not even be able to wrestle anymore
>>
>>1689643
>paige may not even be able to wrestle anymore

Was she ever able to in the first place?
>>
File: 2jg9fnr.png (126KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
2jg9fnr.png
126KB, 400x325px
>>1689705
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.