[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, how does smackdown live top raw tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: wwe_smackdown_live_logo.jpg (69KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_smackdown_live_logo.jpg
69KB, 1000x563px
>>
>>1685930
Pretty easily.
>>
>a fat subhuman canadian is their world champ
>the authority angle, despite sinking ratings for 2 years straight, is a thing again
Smackdown literally only has to air tonight and it will win AGAIN.
>>
By having BASED Joe debut and win IC Title
>>
>Dbry/Miz segment
>Miz starts to talk shit about indies
>DBry response
>"Why dont you say that, to this guy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONOZGGejb8

This would probably save Smack's mid card for a long time. But it wont happend so Raw is going to win
>>
File: 1472285785047.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472285785047.gif
2MB, 640x360px
pretty easy, yes based fatty is champ. but still was a 50 yr old man taking the spot light away from 3 other stars they are trying to build. just need a solid follow up with great wrestling and it is in the bag
>>
It was only the end of RAW that was good. All smackdown needs to do is have a decent show as a whole. All i wanted to see was the main event for RAW and it had a satisfying ending. They did something right for once, a most likely double turn and pulling the trig on KO at the perfect time. Fans were happy. Other than that, RAW sucked dick
>>
>>1685930
Based Miz btfoing Bryan is being addressed tonight, so that.
>>
How long until Smackdown gets shit again? Vince won't put effort in forever
>>
>>1685930
Eva Marie wardrobe malfunction.
>>
The only way Raw has to compete with Smackdown is by having a title change hands or be claimed. I'd say we're doing pretty well.
>>
I reckon it will top RAW in the 1st 45 minutes. Hell, I don't see RAW topping anything this week except NXT.
>>
>>1685930
We can't.

Let /raw/ have their week.

We're still in the lead by 3 points.

Raw - 2
Smackdown - 5
>>
>>1685930
By not being 3 hours.
>>
>>1686038
>implying KO as champ is a good thing
Even if there are no other worthy contenders that doesn't make it good, like piss in the wind.
Haitch swerve was the only major thing. Smackdown could easily top that with another good show.
>>
>no triple h taking the spotlight
>no stephanie
>no obese showerless fuck as the top champion
>only 1/3 of the shieldettys
>aj
>bmj
>american alpha
>women that aren't horses, retarded or fat
>based miz

raw can never hope to compete
>>
>>1686038
Fuck off false flagging rawtist
>>
It won't you can't top that ending last night with based Haitch
>>
Keep doing what they've been doing

Also, more Bully AJ with the Cena head band btfoing losers in his locker room
>>
File: 1472312594773.jpg (97KB, 713x950px) Image search: [Google]
1472312594773.jpg
97KB, 713x950px
>>1686075
>women that aren't horses, retarded or fat
Huh?
>>
>>1685930
with this

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/770711162400931840
>>
File: IMG_fagbfb.png (869KB, 1080x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_fagbfb.png
869KB, 1080x1170px
I thought one of these guys was paralyzed?
>>
>>1686299
>bringing back a team that no one remembers

the state of smackdown
>>
With my lover Dean
>>
>>1686300
>Bringing back a team nobody cares about so they can job to Rhyno and Heath

The state of rawists
>>
>>1686038
You mean Raw - 1 Smackdown - 6
Smackdown won Summerslam because we had MoTN and Raw had WMoTN.
We'll win tonight easily because Raw was fucking dire.
>>
>>1686359
We're counting unified brand PPVs as something for the score?
>>
Raw was complete shit until based fatass won the title. aside from NURSE DANA, it was terrible.
>>
>>1686376
Of course
Raw only win the opening week
Since then Smackdown has won every week and SS
6-1 about to be 7-1
Smacklads coasting at this point
>>
>>1686335
>implying they won't go over Slyno
>>
>>1686401
>Implying Hype Bros will be forced to face talent-less old men
>>
>>1686401
>implying they won't get the Dudley treatment
>>
>>1686381
This right here.
RAW was a borefest outside of NewBayley and the title match, which let's face it, would have been a disaster had anyone else but Owens won in the manner he did.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
Can a nice anon clue me in on pic related back story?
>>
>>1686434
Miz felt disrespected because he wasn't on the show, Daniel said he thought Miz wrestles like a coward, Miz started SEETHING and went nuts on Bryan telling him to "go back to his bingo halls".
>>
>>1686434
bryan died that night
based miz
>>
>>1686434
>>1686439

To elaborate a bit, Bryan said that he didn't think Miz was entertaining in the ring and represented the soft WWE style from the late 2000s. He said Miz wrestled like someone afraid of being hurt and had a cowardly style. Miz lost his shit, said he'd never been hurt because of his style and that Bryan's had ended his career. He said Bryan was a coward for telling the fans he'd be back and then retiring, and that Bryan could quit if he really wanted to wrestle again and go back to the indies.
>>
>>1686439
Thanks, I wasn't sure if there was something deeper since the miz lost it. If DBry comes out to fight one time tonight then RAW is officially btfo beyond all repair.
>>
>>1686439
>SEETHING
No 14 year old retards reply next time thanks
>>
File: 1466101519579.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1466101519579.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>1686299
>it's a Headbangers episode
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.