[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

William Regal needs to have his ass kicked. Not a single one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
William Regal needs to have his ass kicked. Not a single one of these NXT shitters can act or cut a promo. Watching Dana Brooke or Sasha in backstage segments and interviews literally pains me. The only thing worse than Dana's acting is her selling. Hearing Balor or Roman trying to cut a promo puts me to sleep. Only seasoned indie fatsos like KO and Dean are worth shit on the stick, Enzo and Seth are the only decent talkers NXT has churned out in its existence.
>>
>>1685367
>thinking Regal is anything but an on-air personality
he has no responsibility in training talent you fucking mark
>>
>>1685367
Why the fuck does Sasha have a human hairline here
>>
>>1685367
>Haitchkuk not wanting to blame the guy who is really responsible
>>
>>1685382
Photoshop
>>
>>1685367
>William Regal needs to have his ass kicked
>>
>>1685378
He's literally the guy in charge of teaching NXT talent to act.
>>
>>1685367
Womenn are shit and can't talk. No mere man can be expected to change that.
>>
>>1685367
>Hating on based William Regal
You need to have Albert sit on you
>>
>>1685399
he is literally not, they have a promo teacher in charge (used to be Dusty) and a bunch of other guys
>>
>>1685367
Seth is also one of those seasoned indies.
>>
Because the non-NXT guys are just setting the world on fire right?
>>
>>1685367
>disrespecting based Regal
You need to take a hard look of yourself.
>>
A lot of these guys cut great promos. They go to the roster and read from a script that doesn't sound like something they'd say irl. Over scripting is not their fault. It's unnatural
>>
>>1685367
Not a single diva in the company can fucking talk. Charlotte is the best, and she is only meh at best. Only good talking is Steph.....that's it.
>>
>>1686296
>Stephanie can talk

She's the only one with the freedom to
>>
>>1686296
Becky is a far more convincing promo than Charlotte. People just don't want to admit it because muh accent
>>
>>1686296

Charlotte is fucking trash. "Meh" isn't descriptive enough here.
>>
>>1686288
Charisma and talent can make shitty scripts work so, yes, it is in fact their fault. I hate this excuse.
>>
>>1685367
>Enzo and Seth are the only decent talkers NXT has churned out in its existence.
Even Enzo was already a good talker before WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HAb2sKfzSc
>>
what promo has dean ever done that made people go "wow! what a talent! what a star!"

austin podcast showed us all how cringeworthy and autistic ambrose is with an open mic and no script
>DUH WELL UUUH Y-YOU KNOW UHhhh

fucking mark, your lucky i dont sage this trash of a thread
>>
Sasha is only good as a heel, I don't know why they're forcing her to be a baby face.
>>
KO came onto the main roster with a limited promo skill but he got better. The dudes probably had the most genuine push next to Seth. Finn fucking getting skyrocketed into the title scene so quickly was really gay.

KO is a great overall worker now. Roman is Roman, he'll thrive in the midcard. Seth hopefully becomes a babyface
>>
>>1687158
The one with Rollins was god tier a few weeks back. Have sex
>>
>>1685367
Why do you think wrestlers had managers back in the 80s and 90s? Best take off the rose tinted specs, neither could undertaker, bret, benoit, yokozuna, luger, big show, xpac, billy gun, chyna
>>
>>1686922
Or you could just not given them shitty scripts?

>>1687204
>KO came onto the main roster with a limited promo skill

Kev has been a great promo for like a decade

>>1687158
Regal feud in FCW

18+
>>
>>1686922
Imagine if Flair and Rhodes were given scripts to stick to and got yelled at for improvising. An excuse? Give me a fucking break
>>
>>1685367
>watch dana or sasha
no lol what are you gay
>>
>>1685367
Sasha is the face of the womens division but she can't a decent promo. Charles Flair, Rato, Bayleno, Crapmella, Becky can't talk for shit. Why don't they have atleast one women who is decent on the mic? Send them to acting classes or something
>>
>>1686296
Stephanie and Lana BTFO every other woman on the mic
>>
>>1690638
Lana can't even keep a consistent accent for more than two sentences
>>
>>1685378

I thought Regal has been running the promo classes since Dusty passed.
>>
>>1687158
Case in point, although based Ziggles kills it here
https://youtu.be/oadWDNdp8I4
>>
>>1690881
i was more impressee with Ziggler in that. Ambrose is good at talking but hes not good at giving charismatic promos like an Enzo or a Cena.Even Aj has impresswd me more on the mic in his short wwe stint then Ambrose, though i do think Dean has potential.
>>
>>1690906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYYdpIMVRJE
>>
>>1690906
Sorry, I meant that Dean seemed awkward and autistic but it actually turned out to be a good promo because of Ziggler.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.