[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone watch WWE instead of this? Is five+ hours of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
Why would anyone watch WWE instead of this? Is five+ hours of horrible television and a network full of stuff reminding you how much better everything used to be, and how much worse the Attitude Era and WCW is from what you remember, really better then superior wrestling, workers, booking, factions, and a guy who's literally Evil?
>>
>>1684848
I don't speak gook.
>>
>Outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1684848

Have you ever watched a full New Japan card from start to finish, OP?

New Japan is 4 hours of shit and 1 hour of gold. WWE has much more depth.
>>
>>1684861
>weeaboo smarks completely and utterly DEVASTATED
>>
>>1684851

These workers are so good that they can convey the story by themselves via in-ring action.
>>
>>1684848
I don't speak Jap, nor do I care enough about wrestling on the whole to go out of my way to watch another program based around it, much less one that doesn't instantly compel me in a language I actually understand.
I watch it's specials and big-time events, because the quality of in-ring there is phenomenal. But just the average shows, I see no point.
>>
>>1684883

/asp/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>1684851
Sit down white trash
>>
File: tastetest.png (95KB, 2126x592px) Image search: [Google]
tastetest.png
95KB, 2126x592px
Card on the left is bloated, has lots of shit and is only saved by a great main event. Almost every match follows the same formula. There are no women on the whole show.

Card on the right is concise, has two great matches and lots of good matches. It has variety of match formulas, and two good womens matches.

If you seriously think New Japan put on a better show than WWE you are a true blood fedora and need to go back to joshi circlejerk on /wooo/.
>>
>>1684901
Thanks Scotty.
>>
>>1684859

This is true. I subscribed to World and while the last few matches are usually great, the first half of pretty much every NJPW card is exactly the same. I can't sit through four hours of it any easier than I can sit through Raw.
>>
>>1684918
>fedoras prefer the product with no women

That's just not true.
>>
>>1684960
>watching the undercard tag matches

How new are ya?
>>
>>1684918
The main event of that NJPW card would be lucky to be the third-best match on that show
>>
>>1685042

I don't, that's my point. It's silly to say New Japan is better top to bottom than WWE when you have to skip half the show, even when the good stuff is great.
>>
>>1685051
WWE's PPV undercards aren't exactly teeming with must-see quality either...
>>
>>1685053
>shit-taking Breezango

Apologize.
>>
>>1685060
I miss Breeze as NXT upper-midcard gatekeeper

>tfw he NEVER got the 1-on-1 NXT Championship match he deserved
>>
>>1685063
He made a 50 year old look like a fucking champ
>>
>>1685063
>Nakamura path of destruction
>runs through everybody
>sends them all to the main roster
>"WHO IS REFT FOR DA KEENG OF STRONK STIRR"

>>>IS IT MY EYES
>>
>>1685067
>made

Dude, Liger is no slouch. He can still fucking GO.

>>1685068
This match actually happened on one of Shinsuke's first NXT house shows and I really fucking want to see it.
>>
>>1685036

I like how one day fedoras don't like women, and the next their pressure the reason why that "overrated" Sasha or Bayley is being pushed.
>>
>>1685171
The fedora meme stemmed from 4chan mocking Male feminists.
So fedoras being anti-women's wrassling is the bastardization.
>>
I don't want to watch multiple tag matches involving Captain New Japan, Yoshitatsu and Tiger Mask IV.
I don't want to watch multiple ROHtists that don't draw a single dime.
I don't want to watch the Young Cucks and Kenny Memega shitting up everything,
I don't want to watch yet another Tanahashi vs Okada match.

And the best thing about this year's G1 Climax were the NOAH guys.

Kys OP.
>>
>>1685175
>The fedora meme stemmed from 4chan mocking Male feminists
hola newfag
fedoras were originally a thing to mock obnoxious atheists that thought they were better than everyone else
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>1685339

>tfw you grew up watching NOAH in the early 2000s and got to see Marufuji pin Okada with Misawa's finisher
>>
>>1685175
Nah dude, the fedora meme was originally to make fun of atheists.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.