[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is triple h the final boss of the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: timetoplaythegame.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
timetoplaythegame.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (111KB, 1024x1251px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
111KB, 1024x1251px
>>1683312
pretty much, yes
>>
How cool it is?

Helped poor Owens to win.
>>
Hope not
>>
Unfortunately yes.

Seems like all the other AE guys grew out of it and have found lives beyond the WWE and he is still there, like the 25 year old that still goes to high school parties

It really is like his own personal clubhouse now. He has built himself up to a point that he never achieved during his actual run. I mean he just decided and buried the entire RAW main event scene. He headlined WM and won the Rumble. He even beat Brock.
>>
This match was completely and utterly pointless. The very second Hunter came out and Pedigreed Roman Reigns on the concrete floor for Seth Rollins to get the pin and then Pedigreed Seth for Kevin Owens to get the Championship was an indication that no one is allowed to do anything without Triple H's help.

A lot came from this one angle

>Triple H got his revenge over Roman Reigns from his loss at Wrestlemania 32
>Triple H rebooted his rivalry with Seth Rollins where Hunter was supposedly going to turn face and Pedigree Heel Seth Rollins for the victory at Wrestlemania but Rollins got injured and the feud was delayed
>Kevin Owens joining the Authority which was implied all throughout last year but it was also delayed for some strange reason. Hell there were rumors that year Kevin was going to win the Royal Rumble but it was switched to Triple H
>THE AUTHORITY BEING BACK IN GENERAL REEEEEEEEE
>Wrestlemania 33 actually possibly being Triple H vs Roman Reigns AGAIN

The fucking state of Dean Ambrose right now. His belt means absolutely nothing and this is exactly why he's giving it to Styles.
>>
>>1683381
>Paul putting himself over the last 15 years has been to compensate for being the the 5th wheel in the AE
it's true
>>
>>1683312
He's more like that annoying character that constantly challenges you from the start of the walkthrough and until you have to save him from the actual last boss
>>
Brock is the final boss but he is more a force of nature while Triple H is a more complex character with motivations outside of "I'll beat the fuck out of anybody I want, pay me." I am glad he is back since he is one of the more interesting and developed characters, I just hope they don't have him playing boss again with Stephanie and more serving his own interests primarily revenge.
>>
>>1683393
it's damn true
>>
>>1683381
>>1683393
>>1683419
Samefag
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-30-00-55-23.png (81KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-30-00-55-23.png
81KB, 480x854px
>>1683420
Great job.

Not even going to bother cropping it
>>
>>1683381
> Seems like all the other AE guys grew out of it

Jericho - Shilling wrestling podcast
Austin - Smark catering shilling wrestling podcast
Ric Flair - shilling wrestling podcast
Foley - Total Daniel Bryan and divas mark
Bret Hart - Still whining and crying
HBK - Performance Center coach

Compared to all this, being the boss of WWE, getting paid 7 figures a year surely aint a bad thing anon. In reality though, from the AE guys, only The Rock has truly transcended WWE.

>>1683393

Don't try to rewrite history because of your personal bias anon. Triple H was the 3rd wheel in AE behind Austin and Rock. Often even no.2 during the Mcmahon helmsey era.
>>
>>1683387
>Authority
Its not the Authority, its HHH looking out for his NXT guys.
>>
>>1683439
Hi Paul.
>>
>>1683312
Yeah he is. I bet tonight was the beginning of some long master plan to eventually reunite raw and smackdown after the novelty of separate rosters burns out.
>>
>>1683439
Only Brock and Rock have ever transcended WWE and don't need them as a platform, if you really think about it. Even Hogan is trying to crawl his way back to Vince
>>
>>1683466
yfw this is the next angle. trips looking out for nxt guys vs foley and / or his wife.

your dubs confirm it.
>>
File: 1468125726918.jpg (54KB, 630x630px)
1468125726918.jpg
54KB, 630x630px
>>1683312
No. Brock is.
>>
>>1683555
nice trips, but brock is going to keep getting suspended for steroids and die of a heart attack by the end of this decade
>>
>>1683570
if there was a real correlation, Vince himself wouldn't still be alive
>>
>>1683381
>He has built himself up to a point that he never achieved during his actual run.

What the fuck do you mean by his "actual run"? He's still going. Right now is part of his "actual run".

At what arbitrary point did you decide he was done?
>>
>>1684598
When he stopped being full-time in 2010?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.