[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: WWE_Day_of_Reckoning_2_Coverart.png (171KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Day_of_Reckoning_2_Coverart.png
171KB, 256x362px
GOAT
>>
>Different games across different systems

God games suck now
>>
My brother. Forever an underrated gem
>>
Day of Reckoning > Literally all of the PS2 WWE games

this is a proven fact
>>
>>1683149
I've always liked the first one as well.

Other favorites include Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes The Pain, WCW/NWO Revenge, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Smackdown vs Raw 2006, 2007 and 2011.

I did like WWF No Mercy, but the data glitch kind of put me off from the game.
>>
>>1683185
the fact that you can interrupt a move in a 3-way contest is something THQ never was able to pull off lmao
>>
>>1683215
Nice time there, anon
>>
Also the graphics were amazing for its time, much better than anything the PS2 had to offer

I always thought of this game as the true heir to WWF No Mercy
>>
>>1683121
OPEN THE DOOR
LIGHT WASHES IN
SAY WHAT YOU WILL
I WON'T BELIEVE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>1683333
GET OUT GET OUT
THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE
GET OUT GET OUT
I WANNA GET HIGHER
>>
>>1683200
I actually wanna buy the first one since I never played it. My list is similar to. Hated no mercy cause of that glitch and also because hardcore matches could get really cheap
>>
>>1683121

GOAT game cover
>>
>>1683365
The first one is an excellent game - I've lost count of the many hours I spent playing it when I was younger
>>
The royal rumble part of story mode was fucking impossible
>>
I love how they basically made Stacey your love interest in the game, as she is on the cover of the case.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=687KQYYS7lo

>deep into the match
>opponent keeps going on special mode
>counter his finishers every time
>guitar solo at 3:43 plays

memories
>>
>>1683418
I always thought the cover was kinda ba
>>
>>1683459
Bad
>>
(le epic cena voice)

DAY OF RECKONING IS COMIN

REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YA

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE

AND YO ENEMIES CLOSA
>>
>>1683346
UNEXCUSED

UNABSOLVED
>>
who here pre ordered 2k17?
>>
I wonder if George Clooney every made fun of Stacy for being on the cover of a wrestling video game
>>
>>1683121
The first DoR was better
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.