[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait.... Raw vs Smackdown is literally HHH and Steph vs Vince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: austin laugh fist.gif (1MB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
austin laugh fist.gif
1MB, 200x199px
So wait.... Raw vs Smackdown is literally HHH and Steph vs Vince and Shane?!?!?!

Holy fuck. I never though I would live to see this.
>>
More like Raw(Steph) vs Smackdown(Shane) vs NXT(HHH)
>>
Vince is raw and smackdown
>>
Yes, same old shit. And the business will still be dominated by the likes of Triple H, Cena, Orton, Undertaker and Lesnar in the next 10 years.
>>
It's all based on whether or not you believe the rumors. Vince still controls both shows at the end of the day, but supposedly HHH and Stephanie have been undermining Vince's authority, so as payback he brought Shane back and is trying to groom him to take over the company as some sort of "fuck you" to them. I guess if he can prove that he can do a better job at running Smackdown than, HHH and Stephanie can at running RAW, then Vince leaves all his shares to Shane when he dies.

That's how the rumor goes anyway. Your call as to whether you believe it....
>>
>>1683139
Please be true
>>
According to dirt sheets Stephanie and HHH have been lessening Vince's role in the company. He didn't like it, so he made up with Shane and is grooming him to run the company when he retires, but hasn't flat out denied Stephanie, so he's actually making them compete for it. Steph feels a tad betrayed by this.

TLDR; watch Smackdown Live if you want Shane to run the company, fucking watch RAW later on the internet or something

Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>1683255
Agreed. Shane would be way better to take over in my opinion. I get the feeling he doesn't care though and is mainly there for his Vince's sake before he retires/dies.
>>
Haitch vs Steph vs Shane
>>
>>1683269
This makes sense, I myself thought of this, because Shane coming in means he gets a share of the company.
>>
>>1683139
>>1683269
This also explains why Steph has been trying to endear herself the crowd as of late and to act like less of a bitch, and more like a boss who cares about what is going on. Vince isn't making her do that, she's just trying to get crowd support. However the times she does act like a bitch is for story reasons.
>>
I've heard rumors about this too, but I try not to buy so much into them.
>>
I heard rumours.
>>
>>1684979
I heard
>>
>>1683299
>croud support
>emasculate men every week

i dont think you quite understand
>>
>>1685087
tbf: Steph doesn't either
>>
>mfw HHH cucks Steph with Shane
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.