[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Benoit to WWE Network?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: benoitt__130722190503.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
benoitt__130722190503.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
Now I know this is the most retarded thing I'll type, but its a question I wanted to ask, and to see by you guys' general opinion what do you think the WWE would do.
So my question is this: If we pressure WWE to bring back Benoit to the WWE Network, regarding the double murder, which is a fault of them not acknowledging the amount of cencussions he had and cuz of that he wasn't in a good state of mind (If I am wrong please correct me I am saying this basing on my general knowledge) so if we apply pressure onto WWE to add Benoit to the network, will it work?
>>
Isn't he already on it...?
>>
He's already on it, begging you to get a clue Benoitcuck
>>
>>1677558
What the hell are you talking about? Benoit's matches are still on the Network.
>>
>we
>>
>>1677562
I don't think so, after the double murder suicide they started to not acknowledge the existence of Benoit
>>
>>1677558
2bh, they should put him on it as a reminder.

Yes, he did a terrible thing. However, his mind was fucked because of companies and promoters like WWE that demanded their wrestlers work through the pain, concussions, and brain trauma for entertainment. If they don't add him to the network, they're pissing on his sacrifice.
>>
>>1677566
desu, I am not subbed, but if they are then cool, sorry for wasting your time on this post lmao. my mistake ^^
>>
Am I being trolled? He's on it already.
>>
Some matches are on it, but they literally air with a disclaimer that says something like "This match features Chris Benoit" or some shit
>>
>>1677558
His matches are on there, they just don't put his name on anything, you can't search for them you have to manually find them
>>
>>1677580
>this match features Chris Benoit

You're fucking trolling
>>
>>1677558
His matches are still on there but the annoying thing is any matches he is in or so much as makes an appearance don't have the start and end markers on the timebar.
>>
File: rqb8gensqxo84ko2daie[1].png (318KB, 1600x807px) Image search: [Google]
rqb8gensqxo84ko2daie[1].png
318KB, 1600x807px
>>1677590
>>
>>1677597
I should stress that this features in any match that Benoit is in, and doesn't appear in other more risque matches.

It was made FOR Benoit and it appears regardless of the context of his appearence. Even background appearences carry this.
>>
>>1677609
Doesn't this show before the event starts? It's not like they cut to this right before he shows up and goes back to the match
>>
>>1677616
Yes. Any time he appears, regardless of context, you get that.
>>
File: Screenshot (143).png (261KB, 1556x774px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (143).png
261KB, 1556x774px
>>1677597
that has nothing to do with Benoit
they put that disclaimer before everything
>>
>>1677568
You can watch his matches so what are you talking about
>>
>>1677637
Yeah, now. In 2014 this was only on Benoit videos
>>
>>1677641
proof?
>>
>>1677647
It's BS
>>
File: 1470744368174.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1470744368174.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>1677641

>got the Network in December of 2014
>it always played that and the rating before the video plays
>>
>>1677651
>>1677658
>Benoit marks living in a fantasy world

What a surprise
>>
>>1677668
you're the one making shit up
>>
>>1677676
>>1677565 was my only post in the thread before that
>>
All his matches all still on it but they're not marked on the video event timeline and you can't search for them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.