[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better writer than Vince Russo. Pro-tip: you can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 424x318px
Name a better writer than Vince Russo.

Pro-tip: you can't.
>>
>>1677244
Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

Finish up by deleting yourself my man
>>
I wish Russo/Hogan didn't have that feud so we could have seen his original plan of having Terry Bollea/Hulk Hogan/Hollywood Hogan on Nitro, just imagine seeing that shit
>>
Jim Cornette
>>
>>1677244
Paul Heyman - Smackdown Ruthless Aggression Era

Russo was just saying stupid shit and Vince just filtered him with a yes and a no. That's why attitude era was so successful.

In WCW he had no filter and his stupid shit like pole matches, overbooked finishes, swerves, David Arquette winning the world title, finger poke of doom etc.
>>
>>1677263
>finger poke of doom

18+
>>
>>1677244
Heyman.
>>
>>1677244
The man that has destroyed more wrestling companies then anyone else.
>>
>>1677263
2 hours of Raw x 52 weeks
2 hours of Smackdown x 52 weeks
3 hours of PPV x 12 months

Russo was writing at a rate of 244 hours a year at the end of his run. If McMahon really filtered out 90% of his ideas, he was generating ideas at a rate of 2440 hours a year and must surely go down as the most creative men in recorded history.

Also he didn't write the finger poke and he did all the other stuff under McMahon's so-called filter, including putting the strap on a non-wrestler.
>>
F. Scott Fitzgerald
>>
>>1677263
>Russo was just saying stupid shit and Vince just filtered him with a yes and a no. That's why attitude era was so successful.

People still drinking this WWE propaganda? Why hasn't Vince McMahon 'filtered' all the other crap after Russo left? And if Russo was a bad writer then why they didn't just fire him and get a better one instead?

In WCW he had more filter than in WWF from the Standards and Practices, talents playing the creative control card etc. and he was never solely writing the show.

>pole matches
great meme, how many pole matches has Russo booked in his career? About 3 or so, that's quite a lot isn't it

>overbooked finishes and swerves
he did the same with success in WWF, they were desperate for ratings but it just didn't work in WCW. I'd still watch it over the bland storylines of today.

>David Arquette winning the world title
that was actually Tony Schiaviones idea

Russo is very good mind, listen to the Austin podcast with him
>>
>>1677244
GOAT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.