[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are RAWtists so mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (89KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 633x758px
Why are RAWtists so mad?
>>
The only person on their roster who ever drew a dime was Brock and he shows up once a month
>>
They had 5 tag teams one is gone and one has a 50% chance of being split up after KO or Cass winning the belt. They also only have 2 women do to Sasha being gone, Dana being a valet, Paige being suspendd, and Nia only jobber squashing inbetween raw duck eating sessions. They also have no mid carders so the lowend maineventers get dropped to US belt level. And in the Maincard based Seth keeps injuring their /asp/ IWC guys so they hate the only main eventer left. Also they hate their belt cause they have to take out their anger on something.
>>
>>1677012
Kind of like Rawtist's disability checks.
>>
>>1678007
>rawtists getting brutalized by a virgin divafag tripshit

We are literally witnessing the point of no return. Here lies Rawtists. They're done. It's over.
>>
>>1676998
The same reason why your parents get so disgusted when they look at you bro
>>
>>1678007
>Even the tripcunt for a Diva that belongs to Raw is making fun of Rawtists.
>>
>>1677992
I also watch twfs nice raw duck reference bro
>>
File: tmp_18989-image-732482634.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18989-image-732482634.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>Smackdownies think because they have a 2 hour show they will better progress storylines
>show still filled with ads and fillers
>still can't progress storylines

Can you at least admit Miz is the only reason to watch smackdown
>>
>>1678098
>still can't progress storylines
>Turned Carmella heel and Nikki face right after seeing the crowd reactions
>Roman still being pushed as a face on RAM

lmao
>>
>>1678098
Smackdown literally introduced and progressed numerous storylines within the opening hour of the show last week.
Titus talked about his boner for Darren Young for 10 minutes.
You are on something we call "suicide watch", my friend.
>>
File: tmp_18989-Bayley_bio1377489802.png (712KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18989-Bayley_bio1377489802.png
712KB, 900x506px
>>1678119
>Nikki face
>Nikki

Terrible wrestler
I know you Smackdownies can do better than that.
>>
File: rawtist.png (305KB, 476x540px) Image search: [Google]
rawtist.png
305KB, 476x540px
>>1678098
>>
>>1678159
>Watching women for the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''wrestling''''''''''''''''''''''

lmao
>>
>>1678172
Are you implying Nikki looks good?
In b4 tits

Seek sunlight
>>
>>1678191
>Are you implying Nikki looks good?
>Rawtists are so cucked by seeing horses that they forgot what good looking women are

I'm praying for you
>>
>>1678195
>good looking women
>good looking
>Nikki

Im begging you to at least kiss a girl and get a clue
>>
>>1678220
>The Rawtist prefers Horse Banks, Charlie Flair, and Nia Jax to Thikki

Like I said, I'm praying for you
>>
>>1678225
>assuming I said any of them are good looking
>smackdownie white knighting an all around bad diva

Lift weights. Getting out of bed in the morning doesn't count
>>
>>1678251
>an all around bad diva
>The Rawtist thinks Haunted Vagina, Summer "Who" Rae, and Alicia "Literally Who" Fox are better than Thikki

Still praying for you my man
>>
>Rawtists hate Shinsuke Nikkimura, Queen of Silicon Style

Are they gay, boys?
>>
>>1678270
When do they wrestle?

Summer is still better then nikki
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.