[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED HAITCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Dave_Meltzer.jpg (11KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Meltzer.jpg
11KB, 200x233px
>I'm a big fan of Bret Hart, but HHH has drawn tons more money than Hart. One was the top guy during $80 million years and the other was the top guy during $375-425 million years.

>(HHH) would be only behind Rock, Austin, Hogan and Flair. For total PPV money drawn, he'd be well ahead of Flair. Hart nor Flair never headlined a PPV show that came close to the interest level of 2002 Rumble. And everyone in the company will credit HHH's return to the buy rate of that rumble, even though it was years after the peak of the company, it still beat out every rumble during the peak years.

>HHH was never the draw Austin or Rock were. But here in San Jose, HHH drew the biggest crowd for a house show in the history of Northern California when neither Austin nor Rock were on the show (HHH & Rikishi vs. Angle & Kane, and it was clear HHH was the star of that show). When Hart was on top, there was never a period he could draw more than half of what HHH was drawing on his own at his peak, for a regular house show.

>Hart was never a big ratings guy. HHH's best run in Canada blows away Hart's best run in Canada for live gates.
>>
>>1676734

Flair never drew a dime.
>>
>>1676777
Shut your dirty mouth, nobody talks shit about Ric here, he's the GOAT
>>
>A FUCKING UGH
>>
>>1676734
>(HHH & Rikishi vs. Angle & Kane, and it was clear HHH was the star of that show)

I would say Angle was the main draw there. Also people probably went expecting to see The Rock or Stone Cold.
>>
>>1676787
>nobody talks shit about Ric here

how new are you?
>>
>>1676795
>Angle
>draw

HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>1676777
This false.

I've been hearing story about great Ric Flair for long time ... everyone in every village Panjab knew name Ric Flair. Every time go to barber shop we have two option , Bombay style and Ghoda style . Ghoda mean Horseman Ric Flair .
>>
File: 1440628130736.jpg (28KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440628130736.jpg
28KB, 454x600px
>>1676819
>>
>>1676734

HHH has main evented 7(seven) wrestlemanias and 6/7 of those were horrible.
>>
File: 1436818668984.jpg (467KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1436818668984.jpg
467KB, 2048x1366px
>>1676734
>>
>>1676925
That's 7 more than CM Cuck will EVER have.
>>
>>1676819
Based pajeet
Better than le gorillafag
>>
>>1676787
Lolhownewru
Post turban you filthy pajeet
>>
SOLD OUT THOUSANDS OF ARENAS, NEVER HAD A SON
>>
>>1677061
Is this what Bretmark is reduced to? Just so you know, Brets son Dallas turned out to be homosexual.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.