[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurt Angle cucked by Haitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

> "Well, I'm not sitting at home waiting around. I'm doing my own thing." Angle added, "but if I went back to WWE, most likely it would be next year or the year after. I did talk to Triple H a few months ago, a very loose conversation. They have interest. I have interest. They don't know what to do with me yet. It was more of a loose conversation. Put it this way: I wouldn't be surprised if I go back next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't go back at all. But it was kind of cool to talk to Triple H and just bury the hatchet from the past and we're both on good terms with each other. I always had great respect for Triple H, he is one of the best in the business. I also reach out to Vince [McMahon] every once in a while via text and it's just good to be able to let the past go behind you. And if it does happen, at least I'll be able to end my career there, if I do. If not, that's okay."
>>
Why does Kurt look so different now than when he did in the wwe like it's ridiuclous he has literally changed facial features
>>
File: 1455665637937.gif (2MB, 297x330px) Image search: [Google]
1455665637937.gif
2MB, 297x330px
cucked is a noise a chicken makes so i wouldn not be surprised if chicken boy hhh cucked at the goat
>>
>>1676532

HGH. I have nothing but love for Kurt but by this point the man is only held together by pain pills and roids.
>>
>>1676564
I do believe the word you are looking for is "cluck'
fucking idiot
>>
File: cuckangle.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cuckangle.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
Cuck Angle cucked again
>>
why the fuck does everyone suck HHH's cock these days
>>
>>1676656
cuckadoodle doo fucker
>>
>>1676689
Redditors are infecting this board. They sent A FUCKING FRUIT BASKET to him.
>>
>>1676689

if you want to work in WWE you have to
>>
>>1676711
Not really, Bret was just there and he bashed HHH before and after
>>
>>1676663
Hahaha cuck angle was literally in a cuck angle?
>>
>>1676564
source on the jap plz.
>>
>>1676778
>jap
Looks Korean
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (52KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
52KB, 600x860px
>>1676595
That's sad man. Kurt is a one of a kind human being. Will do whatever to get the job done at the highest level. I sincerely hope he doesn't come to the WWE again unless it's as a GM or trainer in NXT.
>>
>>1676806
does it matter you chink?
>>
>>1676825
I'm not Asian but keep being proud of your ignorance you mong
>>
>>1676843
>caring about specifics of a cumdump

Autism. Jap, chinaman, korea, who cares. I just wanna dig in her gook cunt
>>
>>1676532
He looks more normal now. He had a period in TNA where he was JUST like OP pic, probably due to crazy house show schedule.
>>
I think he wants to actually die in the ring
>>
>>1676873
>TNA
>crazy house show schedule
And he probably was miserable because he went through personal problems.
>>
>>1676445

The best time to have brought him back was early last year to face Rusev/Daniel Bryan at wrestlemania.

I still want to hear that glorious theme, but 2 years from now I won't be that much interested in seeing him wrestle.
>>
>>1676888
They were working a lot of shows when he and AJ were headliners.
>>
>>1676898
And Angle, according to all accounts, gave way too much on the house shows.
>>
Cena vs AJ vs Kurt ,Triple Threat for the WWE Title at WM33... Or Kurt vs Brock WM33
>>
>>1676926

Brock would kill him
>>
>>1676778
jihye ryu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.