[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are we finally going to get the based Big Dog title reign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

So are we finally going to get the based Big Dog title reign we were supposed to get after Mania?

There hasn't been a good reign since Orton 2013. Roman has a champion's aura and can work 4 star match with anyone on the roster. Make it happen, Vince.
>>
Paint the title red

Big Dog deserves the belt, Jasethy can win it later after he learns how to wrestle safe
>>
Roman is obe of the biggest draws in wrestling today and deserves it
>>
Roman Rein Dog is the greatest of all time...

I support this massage...
>>
Based big dog will spear the fuck outta everyone and will that world wine championship
>>
>>1676024
I don't care if he wins it or not. I'm not even watching RAW anyway.
>>
File: Randy_Orton_at_WM.jpg (901KB, 2015x2578px) Image search: [Google]
Randy_Orton_at_WM.jpg
901KB, 2015x2578px
>>1676024
>There hasn't been a good reign since Orton 2013
This!
>>
Why does he wear color contacts
>>
>>1676024
DIE ROMAN DIE
DIE ROMAN DIE
DIE ROMAN DIE
>>
KO mania, motha fuckss
>>
File: 230520-Roman-Reigns.jpg (115KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
230520-Roman-Reigns.jpg
115KB, 679x1024px
He breaking naitch record beelee dat, get used to this pic
>>
>>1676024
Yes Roman I loev you so mich! You crush everybudy!
>>
>based Roman Reigns
>Orton 2013 reign: good

So much shit taste in so little words.

>champion's aura

This level of denial is just sad.
>>
When I look through the roster, if think who is the face to run the place. Who has the best promos, in ring ability, and looks. 2 names come up. Roman Fucking Reigns and AJ Fucking Styles.

Too bad Styles has that queer southern accent. Just give the belt to Roman already and be done with it.
>>
Roman Rein Dog he will defeat Braq Lesnar .

Then after that maybe he wills be beat the Roq .

There is not stopping to Roman Reign .
>>
>>1676024
his last reign was awful. what makes you think this one will be better?
>Orton 2013
>a good reign
oh so you are just trolling?
>>
>>1676283

I though Roman's last reign was excellent, while it lasted. You didn't like his programme with AJ?

If you didn't like Orton's reign then we haven't had a good one since Punk. All the more reason to put the strap on Reigns.
>>
>>1676024
>>1676036
Seek sunlight and find a female to make coitus with ya pinheads
>>
>>1676283
>Great feud with AJ
>good matches at each ppv

for a short title reign it was pretty damn good
>>
>>1676283
>>1676295

Cena's wasn't bad
>>
>>1676295
everything that was good about his AJ fued was because of AJ. I don't see anyone on RAW that can carry Roman like AJ did. His feud with Seth was bad
>>
File: 1111333343535553.png (105KB, 1920x995px) Image search: [Google]
1111333343535553.png
105KB, 1920x995px
You guys should be rooting for KO
>>
>>1676024
Apparently the company don't plan for Seth or Roman to be in the title scene for the rest of 2016.

It's KO's time
>>
>>1676310
Cuckter loses that bet every other day and never follows through
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.