[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this best for business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: goldberg-kick-bret-hart-head.jpg (56KB, 748x430px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-kick-bret-hart-head.jpg
56KB, 748x430px
was this best for business?
>>
nonono its goldbergs fault he is unsafe worker nonono
>>
>>1673240
not in that company
>>
>>1673240
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
"uhh, yea i guess you're wondering how i got here...well it all started with a screwjob someting years ago but thats not important yet. if i'm going to tell this story i gotta all the way to the back"
*scene changes to stu hart literally just beating the shit out of a child bret*
>>
>>1673240
Yeah, Bret so ass blasted to this day, he even got prostate cancer from all of his butthurt.
>>
>>1673240
>badly injuring the world champion
Obviously not
>>
>>1673255
kek
>>
Goldberg has said that he is extremely sorry that he did this many times and he regrets ever having that match

So no it wasn't
>>
>>1673297
Reminds me when people call sef an unsafe worker and how behind the scenes he hates himself for it
see: sting
>>
>>1673255
Kek
>>
When Bret retired from this injury, the wrestling boom ended and the business went into decline.
>>
>>1673255
What promo is this?
>>
>>1673345
This
>>
Bret has always been a whiny faggot so Goldturd could have kicked his head off of his shoulders for all I care
>>
>>1673240
daily reminder Bret doesn't hate Goldberg , and both still friends.
Also WCW was a fucking mistake
>>
>>1673486
WCW blew Vince's child-friendly WWF the fuck out and caused them to create the Attitude Era.

18+ kid
>>
>>1673530
WCW was child friendly you faggot
>>
>>1673530
There are sonic games released on nintendo now
Flair's best match (even tho it was still shit) was in a WWE ring

How does it feel knowing you lost both wars edgy bellwhiff fucktard kid?
>>
>>1673850
When WCW created the NWO, WWF was fucking cartoon-tier

>>1673880
Anyone who owns a Nintendo is a child
How would you know what Flair's best match was when you were too young to watch 95% of them?
>>
File: Implying_Rock.jpg (21KB, 444x458px) Image search: [Google]
Implying_Rock.jpg
21KB, 444x458px
>>1673255
Make it happen WWE Studios.
>>
>>1673880
>Flair's best match (even tho it was still shit) was in a WWE ring
Don't be silly. Flair was past his prime by the time he went to WWF the first time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.