[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible WWE defectors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

Let's say Billy Corgan can actually get some steam behind Impact Wrestling and convince some guys to ditch WWE. Who would some of those guys be? My guess would be Cesaro and Ziggler. 2 guys who seem to be genuinely fed up with WWE's shit. Who else jumps ship?
>>
>>1672351
> Billy Corgan can actually get some steam behind Impact Wrestling

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>1672354
This is a hypothetical faggot
>>
>>1672351

tbqh i can't stand most of the roster. i'd rather tna just bring in cage, johnny mundo, etc. and get rid of midgets like rockstar spud.
>>
>>1672367
I can agree with that. Tna needs to get rid of their shitters first and try to grab from the deep indie pool
>>
>>1672351

Add Bo Dallas to the list right now. He is about to be future endeavored
>>
>>1672351
Unless TNA genuinely usurps WWE, Cesaro and Ziggler are probably not that likely.
They've had their chance, time after time, and never came through. They're gutless cucks.
>>
>>1672351

also, when are they going to switch to a 4 sided ring? they're never going to go mainstream with the current ring and the workers don't like it.
>>
Cesaro is incredibly boring, lacking any personality or charisma. He can fuck off and go to NJPW or some shit, he doesn't work in America.
>>
He'd probably become a star on TNA
>>
>>1672351
TNA has plenty of people who can work the boring ass WWE style. They need to be targeting some good technical ROH or Indy wrestlers that can carry a corpse to a good match.
>>
>>1672366
What's the point then faggot? hypothetical signing of Cesaro? Ziggler? Well why don't go further with hypothetical signing of Undertaker, John Cena, Brock, Triple H etc...?

Let us know when you wake up from your dream land. Pitiful fuck.
>>
>>1672394
I like the 6 sides ring in theory. It's different and makes them stand out but most wrestlers say it' suck to work on.
>>
>>1672396
ya realize he's actually gotten over on his own numerous times don't ya pinhead

>>1672413
>unironically seething
>>
>>1672413
Kys, loser.
>>
>>1672378
Bo Dallas can fuck off to the bingo halls.
>>
File: u gunna get bo'd.jpg (38KB, 598x345px) Image search: [Google]
u gunna get bo'd.jpg
38KB, 598x345px
>>1672378
>>1672420
Big match Bo is IRS Man's son and Bray's brother
He's going nowhere
GOAT comedy jobber
>>
>>1672394
>the workers don't like it.

They stopped bitching about it after Dixie took a table spot on it and fractured a couple of ribs.
>>
>>1672413
Seek sunlight
>>
>>1672417

naaa you're just a mark bro. cesaro is a good wrestler, but cringe on the mic and has about as much charisma as curtis axle
>>
>>1672417
>gotten over

Nah, Real Americans got him over, and then it all fell apart. He sucks and only smarks in bingo halls like him because he admittedly brings a high-level of athleticism and a big moveset, but that means jack shit on American television. He belongs back in the indies or in Japan because he's boring and simply cannot be taken seriously as a main eventer.
>>
>>1672434
I don't like Cesaro, but he has. I'm not gonna deny what happened

>>1672435
hello mizzo
>>
>>1672409
This. The Briscoe Brothers, Dalton Castle and ReDragon should be some of their priorities.
>>
>>1672440

>Dalton Castle

yep, because bringing in vanilla midgets who's gimmick is being a gigantic flaming homosexual is going to help tna
>>
>>1672413
Well, they have a recent history of taking ex WWE wrestlers who were horribly booked and mismanaged, giving them creative freedom and/or competent booking, and letting them make stars out of themselves.

See:

>Eli Drake
>EC3
>Bobby Lashley
>Drew Galloway
and soon
>Aron Rex
>>
>>1672445
Nobody mentioned Finn
>>
>>1672445
>binging in somebody who can work and actually has a character is a bad thing.
>>
>>1672351
Cesaro maybe
Ziggler no. He's a company guy through and through.
>>
>>1672447
>Eli Drake
>star
>>
>>1672440
Dalton Castle wrestled there for a while recently but wasn't used that well. Now that TNA is under new management, he'd probably get much better booking.

Briscoes and ReDragon would be huge coups for TNA. I'd love to see them there.
>>
>>1672450

it is when said character is under 6'0" and doesn't know what the inside of a gym looks like. indie shitters don't belong anywhere near any main even scene in a big promotion.
>>
>>1672459

>Being a Dummy
>[spoiler]YEAH[/spoiler]
>>
If they gave him a shit ton of money do you think CM Phil would go?
>>
>>1672473
>/wew/
>>
>>1672463
So, you'd rather TNA be WWE lite instead of carving out a niche for themselves?

Opinion discarded.
Seek sunlight.
>>
>>1672475
If it's a big enough shit-ton, sure.
He could actually position them very well. If he did well in UFC and bounced that right into TNA, WWE may not have competition, but fans would have a silver-medalist alternative.
>>
>>1672463
Never said he should be a main eventer. He would definitely give the roster depth and could be good in the X Division.
>>
>>1672479

>SEETHING

WWE lite? they'd be WWE lite if they brought in some skinnyfat indie shitter. when's the last time oyu watched WWE? it looks like they pulled half their roster out of a vfw post. if they want to create a real niche for themselves, they'll bring rasslin back to what it should be and deliver us from neckbeard liberals like you.
>>
>>1672481
I think it would give them someone with a big enough name to give them some much needed attention
>>
File: cmpunktna.jpg (116KB, 1577x710px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunktna.jpg
116KB, 1577x710px
>>1672475

>Company run by fellow Chicago native and musician/music enthusiast Billy Corgan
>Gets a fat check to work 4 dates a month and is still allowed to take indy dates + MMA dates
>Gets to stick it to the WWE by wrestling on TV with a different company.
>2017
>TNA is doing a Tape Delayed Impact
>Arena goes dark
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSjnYQXjvWg hits

Please measure the butthurt levels of /asp/ies with abandonment issues on this board between Colon Crucifixion and Nuclear Meltdown.
>>
>>1672498
>muh mastodons
>>
>>1672498
I wouldn't know. I don't watch WWE. I've been burned way too many times.
>>
>>1672498
Hi Vince. You made your bed now lie in it.
>>
The biggest dream signing would be Paul Heyman to run tv but that shit ain't happening anytime soon.
>>
>>1672508

i really hate phil quite a bit, but it would be cool to see him go to TNA and it would definitiely help pull them out of obscurity.
>>
File: cenatip.jpg (6KB, 236x163px) Image search: [Google]
cenatip.jpg
6KB, 236x163px
>Hi Vince. You made your bed now lie in it.
>>
>>1672541
That ship has sailed however Heyman and Corgan are good friends from the ECW days. You'd be fooling yourself if you don't think Heyman is keeping an eye on the product. If Corgan called him, he'd definitely listen to a serious offer.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Corgan's other (recently fired buddy) Joey Stiles brought in in some capacity.
>>
>>1672541
What's with this meme of Paul Heyman being in business for anyone except himself? I doubt he could book himself out of a paper bag at this point.
>>
>>1672508
I actually could see this happening when Phil gets bored with MMA.
>>
>>1672574
Joey Stiles should definitely replace faggot ass Josh Matthews.
>>
>>1672588
I agree. Josh really needs to go. Let him go handle social media or something and let Jeremy Borash and Al Snow have a shot at commentating.
>>
>>1672602
>handle social media

probably a bad idea to waste money on shit like that
>>
>>1672602
This would also be a great idea
>>
>>1672602
>let Josh Matthews handle social media

Are you fucking high
>>
I have no qualms about saying that the following WWE roster would defect if given opportunity

>Sheamus
>Sami Zane
>The Miz
>Apollo Cruz
>Neville
>>
>>1672447
Bobby got a huge push he only left because his girlfriend got fired
>>
>>1672641
>Miz
>The biggest company guy behind Cena
>Defecting
>>
>>1672645
He's an ego driven money-cuck.

If he gets the chance to stop being the small fish in the big pond and jump over to TNA to be a big fish in the small pond, that little bitch will jump on that opportunity
>>
>>1672642
I didn't say he wasn't pushed. I said he was horribly booked.

When he showed up on a TNA PPV, I facepalmed harder than ever. But, they knew promos weren't his thing so they booked him as an unstoppable force and let MVP do all of his talking for him. They let him work MMA which made him more believable as a monster wrestler. During this time, he improved his in-ring skill to the point where he's one of the better in-ring guys on the roster. His promos aren't great and probably never will be but they've gotten to a passable level.
>>
>>1672653
I disagree, I think he's in thrall to The Fed and his best/only gimmick (delusional b-lister who thinks he's a movie star) only works with a steady stream of WWE movies. It's about as meta as WWE gets.
>>
>>1672413
>seething this much
I bet you enjoy Raw too.
>>
>>1672385
Stephanie will run WWE into the ground like Dixie did with TNA before Corgan came in.
>>
>>1672641
>>Sheamus
Please no. He wouldn't do TNA any good outside of name value.
>>Sami Zane
This would be a major coup.
>>The Miz
Are you high? That wouldn't help TNA in the slightest.
>>Apollo Cruz
Possibly. I wouldn't mind seeing a feud between him and Moose.
>>Neville
Why not. X-Division could use a little more padding.
>>
>>1672653
He gets paid a million dollars a year TNA can't afford him
>>
>>1672674
If James Storm breaks his contract and fucks off to NXT or if Jeff Hardy goes back to WWE in January, they'll have some major money on the table to play with.
>>
>>1672696
how much do you think they pay hardy

>>1672674
>only paid a million dollars a year

jesus christ wresting is pathetic.
>>
>>1672669
>That wouldn't help TNA in the slightest.
Who cares? They'd take all they can get
>>
>>1672699
I take that back apparently Miz makes around 720k but Ziggler is paid 900k
>>
>>1672709
At this point they can afford to be selective. They've got a hot product run by a guy who has major connections and who many believe can take the company to much better places than POP.

>>1672699
I think Juff gets around $500,000K per year but like most TNA wrestlers, that's for 4 dates a month and he makes a ton of money with select Indy dates.
>>
>>1672728
lol what the fuck!

Miz has been there forever, has main evented wrestlemanias, has been a multiple time champion, one of their most dependable guys...and he makes jack shit!!!

I guess that's why WWE loves this indie faggots, guys who are so hypnotized by the WWE they will work for peanuts. Marks. Based Jesse Ventura tried to unionize them back in the day, obviously Vince is a borderline criminal and would never go for that.
>>
>>1672744
> !
> !!!
I hope your mum dies in her sleep
>>
>>1672744
He probably got a pay raise this year since he's the intercontinental champion
>>
>>1672756
these are references to MGS and the band !!! btw
>>
>>1672744
Raven said Unions will never work in WWE.

>Raven later said he's currently "persona non grata" in WWE because he recently sued the company based on the language in his contract. Raven and all WWE Superstars are classified as "independent contractors," which means they shouldn't be held to the same standards as regular employees. WWE still treats its talent as though they're regular employees - except without issuing healthcare or benefits. Raven said he was really trying to change the business by instituting healthcare in WWE, hoping that it would cause a ripple effect throughout the industry. Raven wasn't able to get enough people onboard with the class action lawsuit and fell victim to the statute of limitations. He said he feels "the judge was in Vince's pocket" as Vince would've been liable for around $225 million dollars if he lost the case.
>>
Probably del Rio and his bitch.
>>
File: 1472001423978.jpg (33KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1472001423978.jpg
33KB, 800x596px
>>1672423
>1672423
Except him getting drunk and kicked off an airplane and thus forcing him to miss the live event in mexico.
>Welp cuz people havent been fired for missing flights and no showing events before
>>
>>1672801
I can imagine Bo getting drunk off his tits.
>YOU CAN BEAT ANYONE IF YOU BOLIEVE
>*puts pilot in a headlock
>>
>>1672669
>>>The Miz
>Are you high? That wouldn't help TNA in the slightest.

I imagine Miz could cut a fire-as-fuck shoot promo. And he has some mainstream presence, due to main eventing a Mania and being in many movies.
>>
There's plenty of indie, especially British indie, guys that they could look into. Big Damo and Jimmy Havoc have worked matches for TNA this year. Marty Scurl would be a good fit. They just signed Marshe Rockett and Caleb Konley, while Chuck Taylor, Jonathan Gresham, JT Dunn, and Shynron (under a new TNA-specific name) all worked at the last ONO. On the women's side of things, SHINE is practically a farm territory.

There'll be the odd ex-WWE guy that TNA looks at, but it's more likely to be someone who drops out of development than a main roster talent.
>>
>>1672351
Two less jobbers I guess
>>
>>1672798

this is a good idea. el patron is literally the hogan of mexico and latin america. if you push him right he could be a huge asset.
>>
>>1673605
I don't know, going back to the E killed a lot of the support he got from leaving
>>
if they has a chance to steal any wwe wrestlers it would be the underused and disgruntled ones.
Also they could probably get anyone they wanted if they had the right money.
WCW raided wwe, wwe usualy raids other feds.
WCW stole wwe's top guys.
It would be like if john cena got hit in the head with a 2 by 4 and decided TNA is his home now
>>
>>1672475
you do know it would be a return right, He was in the company before and if he got a big enough check he would.
>>
Fuck that. Ziggler is the drizzling shits and as much as I like Cesaro, he is a black hole of charisma. If I'd like to see anyone jump from WWE to TNA, it would be guys that have not had a fair whack at the stick that have clear potential that could be remoulded like ECIII and Galloway. Heath Slater, Bo Dallas and Fandango jump to mind.
>>
This is what tna must do.

1.Get on a better more widly seen channle.
2.Beat wwe at siging the hotttest indie talent
3.negotiate with disgruntled and underused wwe talent
4.Give cm punk a bajillion dollars to be the star of TNA with absolute artistic freedom, also bring aj.
5.make him and colt caban become friends again, raid ROH, steal their best wrestlers.
6.get paul heyman to be a booker and behind the scenes guy
7. have a better social media presence, remind wrestling fans there are places besides wwe
>>
>>1673767
And pay guys on time Bobby Roode said TNA still owes him six figures of pay
>>
>>1672351
Becky Lynch when it's 2018 and she still hasn't held a title
>>
>>1673802
>Bobby Roode said TNA still owes him six figures of pay
No he didn't. David Herro said that TNA owed Roode and Young more than $100,000 combined when they left and was later outed as a liar. Only the most easily worked marks still repeat this nonsense.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.