[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles has a 40% chance of winning at Backlash. But at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: basedean.jpg (129KB, 700x551px) Image search: [Google]
basedean.jpg
129KB, 700x551px
AJ Styles has a 40% chance of winning at Backlash. But at the end of the day, Dean is gonna pull that W just watch
>>
What did you mean by this?
>>1672211
>>
File: falseflagger.jpg (63KB, 1386x397px) Image search: [Google]
falseflagger.jpg
63KB, 1386x397px
>>
>>1672229
If the trip don't finna say LiTA it aint me

>>1672230
What, I thanked Seff for injuring that jobber vanilla midget. He still is a record low drawing baby dick faggot though.
>>
>>1672241
Bálor is literally undefeated in WWE

How can he be a jobber?
>>
>>1672241
dean chad thanks to you i think i might actually get a gf.
>>
>>1672243
So is El Torito
>>
>>1672246
No need for a gf, just fuck me in the ass
>>
>>1672243
He jobbed to his own labrum
>>
File: 1471466265655.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1471466265655.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>>1672226
>>
I'm legit on torn on this match. I wish it was possible both men could win the title. Dean is pretty much the modern day stone cold with an actual move set and aj styles is a better version of d Bry. I think we have the chance of seeing a god tier feud.
>>
>>1672273
Nice shitty bait Carter

We know you're a Seth fan so give it up
>>
File: PJY2Iub.png (163KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
PJY2Iub.png
163KB, 400x298px
>>1672273
>Dean is pretty much the modern day stone cold with an actual move set
>>
>>1672273
>>1672276
we can see the IP count
>>
>>1672226
>a 40% chance of winning at Backlash

you are aware that professional wrestling isn't real?
>>
>>1672226
You actually think that AJ is going to lose after Vince put him over the top guy in the company?
>>
>>1672330
This, Vince is high as fuck on AJ, and Dean has major heat for outing shit like Brock being a bitch on Stone Cold's podcast.
>>
>>1672953
>Dean got major heat after the Stone Cold podcast
>Roman got wellness'd
>Seth has injured 3 people and himself. He also had the whole scandal with his Nazi gf and his dick pics being posted on the internet
These faggots need to be taken off TV
>>
>>1672226
So you're killing yourself when AJ wins at Backlash right?
>>
>>1672953
>>1672330
Blah blah blah. Ya nerds were SO sure dean would lose to Seth and Roman. Just face it. Lil dwarf Styles is getting buried with just ONE dirty deeds
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1252x1252px
>>1672273
>>
>>1672962
The main reason they're around is because they're the youngest 'stars' they've got. All the big draws (even new ones like AJ) are almost 40. Even Balor is 35 and Nakamura 36. They want people they can get another 10-15 years out of.

They really should just give up and push Sami, Owens, Neville etc though.
>>
>>1672968
Even thought he's a falseflagger Cuckter does have a point

Everytime you fags are sure he's gonna lose he wins (MITB, Battleground)

And everytime you think he's gonna win he loses (Roadblock, Wrestlemania)

>inb4 nobody thought Deanetty was gonna win

Yes they did you can look at 2Cold's voter thing
>>
>>1672980
>anybody in the world
>thinking he'd beat Brock

lol
>>
>>1672976
This is true but wrestlers don't get any good until they are mid-30s at the very least.
>>
>>1672980
Nobody did think he'd win at those though. Are you sure you're thinking right? Roadblock and Wrestlemania were the most predictable things ever. The first because obviously Roman was going to face Trips, and the second because Brock.

People were HOPING he'd win those, sure, but literally nobody actually thought he'd win them.
>>
>>1672987
Sami and Owens are pretty good and they're like 32. Seth is actually good, just unsafe because the management don't tell him not to do unsafe shit and he still has an indie mindset because he wants to be flashy, and he's 30.
>>
>>1672982
You can check the archives, he had the most votes in both matches

>>1672988
Hmmm that probably makes sense
>>
>>1672995
I don't think Seth is any good, personally. I don't like Sami either. Owens is great fun and unique. But that's what I mean, even though I don't like 2/3 of these guys, imagine if 22 year old Sami Zayn was being pushed in the WWE right now, it'd be trash. Unless I was Hulk Hogan or Cena-tier, i wouldn't want to spend more than 5-6 years in the Fed. Make your money doing fun shit in the indies and building your brand until you're 30, cash in on the WWE circuit for awhile and get a bunch of kids to know your name, then go back to the indies and TNA or NJPW and basically go into business for yourself while working a much lighter schedule.
>>
>>1672273
Dean is a down syndrome version of stone cold
>>
If Owens wins the Universal title tomorrow night I will leave /asp/ forever and livestream me cutting off my pinky finger
(Screencap this)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.