[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long till this man is a major player in the biz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
So how long till this man is a major player in the biz?
>>
DUMMY
>>
literally who
>>
WHEN I SAY DUMMY YOU SAY YEAH

DUMMY
>>
>>1672876
JEB SIĘ ALE DAY ALL NIGHT
>>
He went to TNA and took Wade Barrets gimmick with him. What the fuck is up with the Chippendale outfit he is in?
>>
>>1672886
he wants to show off the guns, but he has to stay classy.

he wears jordans, a sleeveless suit and always brings a jug of water to the ring
>>
>>1672045
Eli Drake is fucking great
>>
He's a God on the microphone. Just needs to up his in-ring work a good bit and he'll be huge.

>>1672886
>took Wade Barrets gimmick with him
He's been naming dummies since his Indy days. I'm pretty sure Barrett wasn't the first person in the wrestling business use a podium and mic to gain heat.
>>
>>1672886
Barrett is a faggot who is made of glass. Eli Drake is the future.
>>
>>1672045
never
>>
>>1672895
He's not even the first person to use the name Bad News.
>>
>>1672047
YEAH
>>
They jobbed him out to James storm who's leaving what a bunch of dummies
>>
>>1673043
>he got worked by a TNA storyline
Based Billy Corgan is bringing back Kayfabe.
>>
>>1673031
NOT YOU DUMMIES I WAS TALKING TO ME
>>
Eli is fucking great. Another reason to be watching TNA.

How else will I know who all the dummies are?
>>
Love dis nigga, future GOAT
>>
>>1674230
>How else will I know who all the dummies are?
Eli Drake shirts for you and the rest of the squad?
>>
DUMMY HERE

DUMMY THERE

DUMMY EVERYWHERE
>>
His voice and they way he delivers his lines reminds me so much of a prime Rocky.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.