[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 339oqk3[1].gif (120KB, 636x347px) Image search: [Google]
339oqk3[1].gif
120KB, 636x347px
>>
Get a time machine and go back to 2013 to stop his abysmal booking.
>>
Stop calling him fucking DOLPH ZIGGLER.
It's seriously the worst wrestling name I've ever heard. Fucking Dolph Ziggler. It's laughable every time I have to hear that name in relation to a championship. If he was a foreign comedy heel then sure it'd be fine but the fact he's meant to be taken seriously is just absurd.
>>
Haven't you seen enough of his butt shaking? Guy is a pathetic wannabe
>>
>>1671982
Get him on the roids big time, BIG fucking time, and have him run around like someone just stuffed an eight-ball of coke up his ass.
After this, paint up his face, and have him cut promos that have nothing to do with anyone in attendance or his opponent, and everything to do with the warriors in the sky calling down power upon the will of the maker of the being of the sssnaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh

Instant WHC material.
>>
>>1671982
You don't, born a midcarder, die a midcarder. No temporary push will do anything with his mediocre character.
He was more relevant in the spirit squad desu. That evolution feud was great.
>>
You'd need to rehab him slowly over the course of a year while he convincingly beats the top of the Midcard and the Main Event

I suspect they're turning him Heel, which is actually also a fairly good way to pave the way for a possible rehab
>>
>>1671982
He only gets the occasional push because of the "YOU DESERVE IT" chants from smarks who think they can book.
>hey bro fans thanks bro's *ass slap* YEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1671982
We don't. Guy's 36 and is never getting a world title again.
>>
>>1671992
jashetty fan spotted
>>
>>1671982
fire > new japan > return with a new name.
instant megastar
>>
>>1671991
>>1672040

>he's not le serious enough, same problem as Zack and Demon Finn. no fun allowed!
>even though he still gets pop despite horrible booking
>it has nothing to do with booking
>wrestlers like Dean and Roman have real gimmicks!
>audience reactions to "real" gimmicks: ...

really causes consideration to ponder
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-28-15-05-55-1.png (920KB, 1380x867px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-28-15-05-55-1.png
920KB, 1380x867px
>>1672056
>judging a wrestler by mediocre pops.
It takes a special kind of retard to think like this.
>>
>>1671982
Make him a main event gate-keeper for a bit.
Wrestle against guys on Dean/Orton/Ambrose/AJ's level competitively, have little feuds with them.
Always go over guys lower than him, make a point he's just below the glass ceiling.
Give him the IC Title and don't drop him down the card. Give him extended match times and, after he gets the IC, a clean win or two over a Dean or an Orton.
>>
>>1671982
This dipshit doesn't deserve to be saved.
>>
>>1672002
>He was more relevant in the spirit squad desu.
>That evolution feud was great.

da fuq are you talking about?

>>1672012
>implying that Steph is qualified to book 'cause she was the quickest sperm
>>
KFC Colonel gimmick sponsored by KFC
>>
File: Cqo_oXpXEAQGMOn.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cqo_oXpXEAQGMOn.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
>>
>>1671982
He needs to stop being lazy and get fix his moveset
>>
>>1671982
Talk to him about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1671982
tell him to stop copying all of dx stop being a lazy millennial and actually come up with something semi original and not "which dx member am i going to be now?"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.