[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Gaming: Sport or LARP or Both?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: battle gaming.jpg (52KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
battle gaming.jpg
52KB, 640x390px
So I have been intrigued by the so called 'sport' of Battle Gaming. Essentially it is foam padded sword fighting for white kids. Despite this something about it calls to me.

I don't know if it's the snazzy outfits, the hitting people in the face, the tears of my enemies and the lament of their women but something about this really gets my engine revving. I've done some boxing before and enjoyed that immensely but I'm right on the cusp of saying "Fuck it." and putting together a battle gaming competition here in my country.

What say you all? Yay or Nay?
>>
File: you.png (68KB, 257x282px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
68KB, 257x282px
>Essentially it is foam padded sword fighting for white kids.

""""""nay""""""

>pic related, you
>>
File: battle gaming 2.jpg (15KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
battle gaming 2.jpg
15KB, 260x173px
>>1671770

Are you saying it's not mainly white kids? Because if you google Battle Gaming all you can see is a bunch of white kids.

Having said that I'm still intrigued and fascinated by it. Honestly I just want to smack somebody in the face while wearing a Confederate uniform and not have people judge me. Is that so wrong?
>>
Can anybody tell me what the difference is between Amtgard, Belegarth and Dargohir?
>>
so how do you beat someone? hit them with foam until they surrender?
>>
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>LIGHTNING BOLT
>>
>>1671861

From what I understand there is a rule system in place that allows people to judge whether they've been hit or not. It's not the same system in any of the rules that I've looked at though which makes it a bit of a mess.

However most of the systems do let you shoot people in the head with arrows so it does have that going for it!
>>
>>1671755
Holy shit have sex
>>
>>1671887

I do which is why I've got one kid with another on the way. It is also why I need a reason to get the hell outside of my house and this looks like a lot more fun and safer than getting drunk or smuggling drugs which is what I used to do for fun.

Seriously whats not to love about dressing up as Conan the barbarian and hitting people with a sword?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.