[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post his face when Kendrick's actually loses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: bryan_yell.0_standard_352.0.jpg (21KB, 352x234px) Image search: [Google]
bryan_yell.0_standard_352.0.jpg
21KB, 352x234px
Post his face when Kendrick's actually loses
>>
>>
Why the hell is he supporting Kendrick so much? I know, they're close friends but still. I stopped watching match with Tony Nese because of his awful commentary.
>>
>>1671332
>Why the hell is he supporting Kendrick so much?
>I know, they're close friends

hmmm...
>>
>>1671332
>Why is a guy supporting his close friend?
You don't have a lot of friends, do you?
>>
>>1671347
nah

>>1671342
edgeandchristian.jpg
Anyway his commentatory job is boring as fuck.
>>
File: wojak rain 2.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
wojak rain 2.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
I was rooting so hard for Based Kendrick to win the whole thing. It felt like being a kid again.
>>
Kendrick won't lose. Someone has to put legitimacy on the cruiserweight belt
>>
>>1671361
uhm.. bro.. ya know.. the deal is..... that japanese gay..
>>
>>1671365
guy who isnt even signed to wwe fulltime?
>>
>>1671370
>guy who isnt even signed to wwe fulltime?
Yep. Exactly.
>>
>>1671358
True. I'm marked as hell when he used old dirty things like tying arm with an ringpost.
>>
>>1671361
>washed-up career midcarder from 10 years ago

LEGITIMACY.
>>
>>1671380
He was interim maineventer back in 2008 for 2-3 months feuding with Brother Nero and taking part in Championship Scramble
>>
>>1671380
>wwe champion
>>
>>1671385
Never was actually
>>
>>1671385
But the longest reigning tag team champion. That's an achievement too, I think
>>
>>1671384
Only got the spot in the Scramble because 2 of the first choices were injured

>feuding with Brother Nero

Did he ever beat him?
>>
>>1671394
> 2 of the first choices were injured
Who? Anyway Cruiserweight Title will be Midcard-Lower Midcard Championship for guys like Neville & others
>Did he ever beat him?
If I remember correctly, once he beat him up with the help of Zeke.
>>
>>1671393
Not anymore, New Day broke Paul London and Brian Kendrick's record
>>
>>1671400
Arghhhh I did not know that
>>
>>1671393
During the Brand Extension when both half-divisions were at their thinnest

>>1671398
One of the choices for the Scramble was Umaga

Can't remember who the other was: Mr. Kennedy?
>>
>>1671403
Well Umaga and Kennedy both were on the same level as Kendrick
>>
>>1671408
Both of them had been mixing it up in the main event for years prior to that.

Kendrick most certainly had not.
>>
>>1671423
Kennedy was a midcarder most of his career. Umaga was on the same level as Kendrick, but sometimes getting midcard titles. They're all upper-midcarders during their careers in WWE (Kendrick become a jobber at the end but that's because of weed. Poor spanky).
>>
>>1671438
The closest Kendrick came to being upper-midcarder in WWE was when he subbed for actual upper-midcarders in that Scramble.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.